fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Need some advice for a 3-year-old

More
29 May 2012 04:44 #4057 by marrtai
I just got SM recently and I started teaching my daughter solfeggi. She knows all the note sounds. When I tried to let her play the Guess Key game, she knows what she should do but she loves seeing the spiders taking the fruit away. She does not want to press the right key and does not want me to press the right key so that she can see the spiders.

For the Gentle Piano - HCB, she seems to lose concentration soon so it is hard to finish the song unless I step in and help. Has anyone come across this. Any suggestions so we can move forward in this? How can I motivate her more?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2012 09:18 #4065 by Mandabplus3
To keep her Pressing the right keys in guess key game use a bucket and balls. Each time she gets a correct note put a ball in the bucket. Stop the game after 2 minutes ( or less if that is too long) count out the balls. Then ask her to see if she can beat that many balls next time.
You could tell her that spiders don't eat fruit and that he is being very greedy taking fruit he won't even eat too :)
For hot cross buns cut the song ( instruction are on here somewhere...) so she is only playing half of it. At three you need to be quite patient at the beginning. Progress will come, you will be quite surprised by it over time. Take some videos so you can look back next month when you are disheartened and see the progress she has made.
Read my sons first month or two in the progress diaries and see what I mean!!! :silly: Jaykob first month with soft Mozart. I will post the link later if you don't find it using a search.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marrtai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds