fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Reluctant No More!

• CJ
  • CJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Sep 2014 03:37 #15955 by CJ
Reluctant No More! was created by CJ
We all enjoy doing things we excel at and shy away from tasks that are difficult for us. That's normal. But risk of failure or difficulty and drudgery can cause some people to not even want to try. I have a couple of kiddos particularly prone to that mentality and it's important for me to find curricula that makes a subject easily understandable and enjoyable.

Jesse, age 10, originally didn't want to learn to play the piano but because of Soft Mozart making it so accessible, he learned to read traditional music playing both hands in one day. He loves learning piano now!

Jesse kept asking me to video him... :cheer:

Geese are his second favorite animal, so this song had special meaning to him and was good motivation for learning.

Thanks, Hellene!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds