fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Renewing my Subscription

More
12 Jan 2013 01:08 - 12 Jan 2013 14:12 #7690 by lesliejack
Hello!

I am trying to renew my Soft Motzart subscription. I do not have email on the lap top that we use for Soft Motzart so I am hoping it works to send the file this way.

My first subscription was loaded onto this laptop over skype. (Just incase you need to know that.)

I can be contacted by email: edited for privacy

Or by phone at edited for privacy

Thank you!
Terri-Diane
Last edit: 12 Jan 2013 14:12 by Mandabplus3. Reason: Privacy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2013 14:15 #7692 by Mandabplus3
Hello. I have edited your message, taking out your personal details from the public eye. I have sent a copy to Hellene who organises the renewals, I am sure she will sort it all out for you. Here on the forum we have a private messaging system you can use you will find it at the top right of your screen. The tab says " private messages"
Your renewal will be easy to load via email, personal message through the forum or Skype. So no problems there :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds