fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Switching screens

More
01 Jan 2013 21:57 #7561 by rbennett
Switching screens was created by rbennett
Hello SM Colleagues and Happy New Year,

After recently dealing with injury, illness, extended company and out of town trips, I have a new studio of students coming together, some of whom I started on SM before Christmas. I am excited at the enthusiasm of these new students (ages 6-10) toward their SM lessons.

Here is a problem I am having though and wonder if anyone else has had the same issue. When switching from one game/lesson to another, for example, after hitting control-x to exit Gentle Piano and enter another lesson screen, the desktop screen comes up shadowed and overlayed with what you could call a multiple exposure appearance where the SM box of icons is larger than normal and I may or may not be able to click on the next game I need to open. I also cannot click the "x" to close the program. I'm basically stuck and have to do a force shut down and start the computer again. This waists valuable lesson time.

We're in the process of having different computer tech people check my laptop (which is an old Acer with Windows XP) to see what the problem may be but so far have not come up with an answer.

Any knowledge or input on this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and have a great semester!

Rhonda Bennett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2013 16:11 - 05 Jan 2013 16:12 #7617 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Switching screens
Happy New Year!

Have you tried writing to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ? Maybe one of the programmers can help.

Andrea
Last edit: 05 Jan 2013 16:12 by andreasro.

More
07 Jan 2013 19:16 #7642 by rbennett
Replied by rbennett on topic Switching screens
Thanks Andrea. It was a screen resolution issue. We had a friend who is basically a computer expert take a look at it and immediately recognized what was going on. He changed the screen resolution to 1024x768 and that fixed it!

More
10 Jan 2013 11:06 #7662 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Switching screens
Glad you worked it out! :) Keep us posted!

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds