fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Dedicated computer

More
06 Dec 2012 11:52 #7120 by Mandabplus3
How many of you have a computer dedicated solely to the piano for use with soft Mozart? I am struggling with the juggling and the silly old laptop won't hold battery power anymore so it has become a slighty portable desktop. Being the gift season :P I am considering buying myself a new laptop and dedicating the old one to the piano. But the catch is I can't afford both the new laptop and a piano upgrade which I was hoping for.
If work gives me a laptop for use with the whiteboard it's no longer an issue but that could take weeks to organize and we are missing valuable piano practice time because my laptop is in a bag on the floor rather than plugged in ready to go.
Your thoughts? Experiences?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds