fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Starter Kit Questions

• msdnman
  • msdnman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Dec 2011 19:21 #548 by msdnman
Starter Kit Questions was created by msdnman
I just received the English starter kit but all it seems to have is the Gentle Piano Demo and a couple videos. Where are the games and the instructions for how to get started. I found a pdf document for a lesson plan but it refers to the games which did not seem to install, nor can I find them on the CD. The booklet that came with the CD refers to stickers that should have come with the package but they are not there. Basiclly all I have is a Demo.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 21:13 - 19 Dec 2011 21:32 #550 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Starter Kit Questions
Hi, msdnman!

Looks like you have the right thing: "Starter Kit"
Here is the discribtion of the Starter Kit from the SM website :
"Includes the following downloadable items: interactive sheet music with 6 piano pieces for beginners and a lesson plan".

In this package you get the introductory piano pieces of ‘Soft Way to Mozart’ curriculum with and general support of our certified professionals online.

The Starter kit describtion does not mention any additional games, rather than Gentle Piano.
If you made a mistake and ordered a wrong item you need to contact customer service: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I am sure they will be able to help. None of the kits include stickers, you need to buy them separately, or you can just download free piano key guide here: softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-start...t-for-yourself.html/

If you want to try out the full curriculum, with all the games and features here are your options (read the describtion carefully to see if any of those work for you) :

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Soft-Way-t...indows-ENG_p_18.html

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Soft-Way-t...ENGWindows_p_23.html

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Soft-Way-t...ENGWindows_p_24.html

None of them includes piano key stickers, you will need to order them separate.

I am sure Hellene will help you with this situation

Hope this helps!
Last edit: 19 Dec 2011 21:32 by NadiaD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds