fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

1 year curriculum? Where?

More
08 Mar 2012 13:10 #2423 by QueRiquita
OK, so i bought the 1 year pack, but did NOT see the one year curriculum with it. Although I lost the cd, accidentally returning it with a broken laptop, I did manage to load it onto the home computer first. I didn't even realize until reading through the threads last night that there was a curriculum. Please help me get my hands on this! I think this may have been EXACTLY what I have been looking for - guidance! I KNEW there was a missing piece somewhere :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2012 22:55 #2442 by Mandabplus3
Ok try searching from your start bar 1.0 start here. 1 year lesson plan.pdf that's how I get to mine. I can't help any more than that because mine was exchanged from a russion copy as a separate file....
The following user(s) said Thank You: QueRiquita

More
10 Mar 2012 05:47 #2445 by QueRiquita
thanks for trying! no worries - we have access to the starter kit one, so we'll use that for now ;) hopefully by the time we get through it we've managed to get a link or a dl of that pdf file for the full year curriculum!

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds