fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

The music files converter doesn't work

More
11 Jul 2019 01:17 #34284 by Karina mx
Hello everyone! I'm very excited to add new songs on the gentle piano , but I can't do it , I saw a video from Vi Fi and was very helpful, but I can't convert the file , do anyone has the same problem?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2020 13:17 #36854 by Christine_C88
Having the same issue, I haven't seen a video but trying to convert some songs for the kids but keep getting the same error as you.

More
16 May 2020 10:49 #37008 by hellene
The song that you are trying to convert is already in our library. Please, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or come to see our shared files. I will try to post it later

Back to the Mozart

More
16 May 2020 10:51 #37009 by hellene

Christine_C88 wrote: Having the same issue, I haven't seen a video but trying to convert some songs for the kids but keep getting the same error as you.

There are some restrictions in the music text in the instructions. Can you send me the sheet music and see, what could go wrong? You have to be a professional musician to be able to know all the details.

Here is the link to our community where someone can help you: www.softmozart.com/forum/share-new-songs-lmz.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds