fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

My laptop shuts down

More
17 Jun 2018 21:25 #29915 by gemini
My laptop shuts down was created by gemini
Hello,

I am wondering if someone else had the same problem.
I bought a new laptop several days ago (asus vivobook). When I run the Soft Mozart on it while the laptop is connected to the power outlet, I have no problems. When I disconnect it and try to play the "Fruite lines" game, for example. The laptop shuts down in a couple of minutes with 100% charged battery. Happened several times in a raw with no exceptions.
No problems with using the laptop cordless for other purposes (internet search, youtube, etc.)
I don't know if it is my laptop's problem and I need to return it to the store/exchange it for a new one or...?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2018 07:42 #29919 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic My laptop shuts down

gemini wrote: Hello,

I am wondering if someone else had the same problem.
I bought a new laptop several days ago (asus vivobook). When I run the Soft Mozart on it while the laptop is connected to the power outlet, I have no problems. When I disconnect it and try to play the "Fruite lines" game, for example. The laptop shuts down in a couple of minutes with 100% charged battery. Happened several times in a raw with no exceptions.
No problems with using the laptop cordless for other purposes (internet search, youtube, etc.)
I don't know if it is my laptop's problem and I need to return it to the store/exchange it for a new one or...?
Thank you.

Hello, Gemini!

In 17 years of delivering Soft Mozart we never had any problems like this :ohmy:

Let me ask our programmers team and be back with the answer

On behalf of Hellene Hiner Aleks

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Jun 2018 16:57 #29920 by gemini
Replied by gemini on topic My laptop shuts down
Thank you, Hellene

More
18 Jun 2018 21:19 #29921 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic My laptop shuts down
We received an answer from our tech support team: they suggest you to try another cable and another usb connector to make sure that the cable and connection with it doesn't cause the problem.
Please, let us know!

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Jun 2018 16:19 #29923 by gemini
Replied by gemini on topic My laptop shuts down
I don't use any midi cable or usb connector when this happens. The fruit lines game doesn't require it.

• capitan97
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Jun 2018 14:38 #29952 by capitan97
Replied by capitan97 on topic My laptop shuts down
Gemini, our programmers think that in this case something is wrong with the com[uter

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds