fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

introductory songs

More
18 Jan 2012 22:48 #1298 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic introductory songs
Oh man how blonde am I? The thought never crossed my mind! But to be fair I havnt needed to do that much yet! Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2012 21:57 #2556 by lela
Replied by lela on topic introductory songs
Where can I find the Hot cross buns song? Sorry for this silly question but I can't see it :ohmy:
thank you

More
16 Mar 2012 22:38 #2557 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic introductory songs

NadiaD wrote: Ravib7,

You mentioned before that you bought 12 month curriculum. This gives you access to the full library of songs ( over 400 songs).
In order to access the Song Library in the the Gentle Piano game
open Soft Mozart program on your computer,
Go to Gentle Piano game,
Press "F" on your computer keyboard this will open the Song Library.
press "F1" on your computer keyboard and this will open "Help" window. Please, read all the info in that Help window, it gives you all necessary info there.

Also read all of the info and watch the videos in this link!
www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html
hope this all info helps!

Keep us updated if you found everything!

hot crossed buns is in INTRODUCTORY SONGS ALBUM, select this album, and it will open list of introductory songs, 1 of them is HCB
The following user(s) said Thank You: lela

More
17 Mar 2012 00:59 #2558 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic introductory songs
Hey the only silly question is the one you didn't ask :) and trust me we have all asked a number of silly questions each here :) you should read through the questions posted about how to load a utube video and a photo into the forum! Side splittingly funny stuff! I made one more complicated than it needed to be and the other too simple! But my silly question taught me something! anyway Nadia gave you the answer gentle piano, press f scroll up and down till you find introductory songs, enter and TA DA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lela

More
17 Mar 2012 05:04 #2566 by lela
Replied by lela on topic introductory songs
Of course I have found the answer right after I wrote it here ;) . Thank you anyway and sure I will have to read more on the forum :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds