fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Soft Mozart Application not Installing

More
22 Nov 2013 01:36 #12390 by akysilov
Hi!

I received my Soft Mozart CD today and very excited to begin the learning process with my son. But unfortunately the installation is not working. As soon as I click the Soft Mozart application I get a pop up warning "Do you want to allow the fallowing program from an unknown publisher to make changes on your computer?" And I click YES and after that nothing happens! I tried reloading the CD and Restarting the computer but that did not fix the problem! Please Help! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2013 06:40 #12391 by juliguli
Hey,

What version of windows are you running? Also, are you clicking on the SoftMozart(something something).exe file in the disc?

If you can't find an answer by Monday, I can help you then.

More
22 Nov 2013 07:28 #12392 by akysilov
Hey :)

Alexander from Soft Mozart helped me fix the problem! Yay!
For some reason the software on CD did not work, so I was provided with another one thru DropBox. Thank You Alexander for your help!

Julia, but it would still be nice to see you on Monday so you can show me few other things with Soft Mozart ;)

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds