fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Installation Problem

More
03 Aug 2013 08:12 #11538 by swathi12dec
Hi,
I got my Software package today. My disk didn't work with my both the laptops it says as blank DVD. I didn't get what I ordered. I ordered starting package but I just received only the software. I was very disappointed by this. Please help with this.

Swathi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2013 21:39 - 04 Aug 2013 21:40 #11541 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Installation Problem
Hi, Swathi!

We are sorry for this. And as we talked on Facebook, although we solved the installation problem online, you shall soon receive a new package with new installation disc and the materials missing from the Starter Package that you bought.

Now that your software is working and after you receive the keyboard we'd love to hear how to help your 2 children in learning. Just open a progress diary here and Hellene and each of us available will guide you through it.

Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart PTO
Last edit: 04 Aug 2013 21:40 by andreasro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds