fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

How does "Try It Out" work?

More
20 Jul 2013 22:26 #11482 by mollyjpierce
Dear Soft Mozart,

I would love to try your product, but I don't see any links on the beginner section of the "Try it Out" page. I ordered the USB to MIDI cord and am anxious to get started. Please help!

Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2013 13:45 - 23 Jul 2013 13:50 #11487 by andreasro
Hi Molly,

And welcome to this big family!

You have two options:

1. you go to the page https://softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-started/try-it-for-yourself.html

and under Learning Note Duration module you have a download link for it and also below, right under Learning to play a Song ‘Ode to Joy’ you have download link for Gentle Piano, one song only.

2. Write me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to give you Soft Mozart Lite which has Gentle Piano only, but an entire album, not just a song.

Hope this helps.

Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart PTO
Last edit: 23 Jul 2013 13:50 by andreasro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds