fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Compatible Keyboard for SoftMozart?

More
06 Jul 2013 21:23 - 06 Jul 2013 21:55 #11404 by robbyjo
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a SoftMozart-compatible keyboard in the near future. It is for my 2 year old daughter. I'm still gauging her interest in music, so I'm not very keen on putting too much money on high-end keyboard. My plan is to get her some decent keyboard that can last her through 2nd or 3rd grade. I'm thinking of putting her on SoftMozart lesson between now or 12 month later.

I looked at the manual that SoftMozart allows USB-to-USB or USB-to-MIDI connection. So, here's my question: Of the following keyboards, which are compatible with SoftMozart and which are "better"? I have no experience at all in musical keyboards. I'm thinking of those in $100-250 price range.

Yamaha YPT-230 .

Casio CTK-4200 .

Yamaha YPG-235 .

Yamaha EZ-220 .

Yamaha PSR-E433 .

Casio WK-225 .

Or any suggestions?
Last edit: 06 Jul 2013 21:55 by robbyjo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2013 19:20 #11653 by robbyjo
I finally settled with Yamaha YPG-235 and it is compatible with Soft Mozart. Make sure you install the drivers provided by the manufacturer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds