fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

crackling computer speakers

More
25 Jun 2013 08:07 #11211 by bella
please help me out here . this problem is so annoying and disturbing our music learning experience :( i have an old dell desktop assigned for softmozart software , it was doing well till lately , when turning he speakers volume up you hear crackling , so painful for my ears . i feel this is not good when one want sot play the games , the sounds fromt he computer is so yakee . Now could this be a software problem or i should trash my speakers and buy new ones ?? those came with the computer years ago , my new computer is a laptop and i know we won't be playing if kids have to wait for mama to connect the laptop to the keyboard so i really like having this old desktop assigned forsoftmozart .
come the most important question , pleas help me out so i don't spend endless nights on amazon trying to guess what best to buy , what best to buy that could replace my speakers , so we can continue enjoying learnign with softmozart ?? i know we can spend thousands on speakers , but do we need that ?? and i don't want to buy the cheapest available that would not give good sound , so please i need a link xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2013 13:41 #11216 by bella
Replied by bella on topic crackling computer speakers
problem solved thanks to wonderful Manda xxx God i cannot believe i was doing it wrong all this time . All i needed to do is to chance the sound output to my yamaha instead of computer speakers . now kids can really enjoy and learn from their games xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds