fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Технические вопросы

Webinar

More
27 Apr 2013 15:56 - 28 Apr 2013 19:15 #10020 by Ines
Webinar was created by Ines
На сегодняшнем вебинаре просили задавать вопросы устно или письменно, но это было невозможно, так как микрофон был выключен, а вопросы, которые написала в окошке Chat-room почему-то не были замечены.

Но прежде всего - спасибо за вебинар. Было очень приятно услышать ваши голоса! :cheer:
У мнея есть несколько пожеланий на будущее, если это будет возможно.
- Хотелось бы видеть имена всех участников Вебинара, знать их количество и кто откуда/на каком языке говорит/пишет/понимает
- Чтобы если твой микрофон отключен организатором, а ты хочешь что-то сказать, можно было как-то сообщить об этом (этот Chat-room вообще работает?)
- Заранее было известно на какую тему _в основном_ будут говорить (а то времени не хватает и жаль его тратить на то, что или уже знаешь, или мало интересует на даный момент)

File Attachment:

Translated in English by Svetlana Faust, Secretary of PTO:

"On the today webinar we were encouraged to ask questions both oraly and in writing, but it was impossible because the microphone was off and the questions that I wrote in chat-room were not paid attantion to for some reason.
But first of all - thank you for the webinar. It was very nice to hear your voices!

I have some suggestions for the future, if this will be possible.
- it would be nice to see the names of all the people taking part in the webinar, know their number and where they are from, what language they speak/write/understand
- if your microphone is disabled by the organizer, but you want to say something, there must be a way to let the speakers know about it (is that chat-room working at all?)
-it would be great if we could know the topic that is going to be_ mainly_ discussed and there was no need to waste time on something that some of us already know or are not very interested in at the moment.

"
Last edit: 28 Apr 2013 19:15 by andreasro. Reason: Added English translation
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2013 16:34 - 28 Apr 2013 16:36 #10030 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Webinar
Ines,

Thanks for attending. I am going to answer in English. I hope someone will translate to Russian for me as google does a very bad job.

The format of gotowebinar.com does not allow the chat to be seen by others. We had several problems with that format and will not be using it again. I had to mute all participants because somebody's computer and microphone were causing a lot of background noise and nobody could hear what was being said. Yes, there are many ways to improve on the webinar. In the future, I hope the near future, all webinars will be hosted inside the Academy on the moodle platform. This gives us many more options, including a running chat along side the speaker. As well as the ability to ask questions.

In the webinar, once I gave Andrea the job of presenter I could see that you had a question but could not see what it was. Neither could Andrea. As we do not have moodle set up yet, we tried gotowebinar.com but we will not be using it again. It is a decent program, but it does not fit our needs.

If you have more suggestions, please post them here, or send them to The Moon, she will be organizing the Academy with Hellene. We would like as much feedback as possible. If you have questions from the webinar that were not answered, please post them here and I will try to answer as best I can. Thanks.

Sonya
Last edit: 28 Apr 2013 16:36 by Mrs.Post.

More
28 Apr 2013 19:35 #10034 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Webinar
Инес,
спасибо, что были с нами. Я собираюсь ответить вам на английском. Надеюсь что кто-нибудь переведет для вас на русский, поскольку Гугл не очень хорошо с этим справляется.
Формат, который мы использовали для вебинара не позволяет видеть ваши сообщения кому-то другому в окошке чата. Мы имели несколько проблем с этим форматом и на будем использовать его снова. Я должна была выключить голоса всех участников, потому что чей-то компьютер был причиной фонового шума и никто из-за этого не мог слышать того, что говорилось. Я надеюсь, что в ближайшем будущем все вебинары будут устраиваться внутри Академии СМ на пратформе Moodle. Это позволит использовать больше возможностей, включая возможность записывать свои сообщения и одновременно слушать говорящего. Также и позволит задавать вопросы вслух.
На вебинаре я дала Андреа роль ведущей презентации и я могла видеть, что есть вопрос, но не могла видеть чей это вопрос. Не могла видеть и Андреа. Пока у нас не установлен Moodle, мы попытались использовать gotowebinar.com, но мы не будем использовать его вновь. Это неплохая программа, но она не отвечает нашим потребностям.
Если у вас есть еще какие-то предложения, пожалуйста напишите их здесь или отправьте the Moon, потому что она будет организовывать работу Академии вместе с Еленой. Нам бы хотелось иметь как можно больше обратной связи. Если у вас есть вопросы с вебинара, которые остались неотвеченными, пожалуйста, пишите и я постараюсь ответить. Спасибо.
Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds