fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar

It is time to share your love! 18 Jan 2018

We had absolutely wonderful time for the entire month, when you were getting ready to our 'Butterfly Ball', had a lot of practice time, made your videos and finally placed it in our forum.
What you can do to prolong our celebration?
Dear friends!

We had absolutely wonderful time for the entire month, when you were getting ready to our 'Butterfly Ball', had a lot of practice time, made your videos and finally placed it in our forum.

It is hard to express how much I enjoyed watching those videos! Your beauty, happiness, talents, joy and LOVE for music are so beautiful. This is the most genuine place on the Internet for me, when every story, every performance is unique and touching. This is the place of pure inspiration!

I was watching with my own eyes how music uplifted our children and united parents, students and teachers. I was so impressed about how music united all generations in families! I also was watching REAL quality time of parents and kids together.

Now I am going to work on special gifts for each participants. We are also start working on Certificates.

What you can do to prolong our celebration?

1. Share your love. Visit the posts of our participants and give them a hug. Let them know that you care about them. Appreciate their performances! You can write messages in YOUR language. Here is the site that can translate it all translate.google.com/

2. Write a review about Soft Mozart. Let the world know that there is a new, better way of learning and teaching to play piano.
Here is some places, when you can share your opinion:

Facebook page www.facebook.com/SoftMozart LIKE the page too!
Our Store pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/all-products
Amazon here is important to challenge the critics! www.amazon.com/Soft-Way-Mozart-Starter-K...keywords=soft+mozart
Amazon 2 www.amazon.com/You-Can-Musician-Defense-...-ebook/dp/B00KFVZK68

3. Stay tuned for my announcements in this thread. I am going to report on each nomination.
Back to the Mozart
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds