fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My Daughter's Experience after Using Soft Mozart

More
20 Feb 2013 07:00 #8422 by netrika
I just want to share the experience i have so far after my daughter (3 years old, Chanya) have been using Soft Mozart for 3 months. From my personal view, i think she got the important foundation of how to learn music through playing (not learning by studying) and it happened naturally.

When my daughter played the program with me, of course, it gave me good feeling that we spend the quality time together. I have to tell you that, at first I just didn't be sure if it was gonna go well for her or if she was going to like it. However, all i did was "let it happen by herself". I have never controlled or restricted to her because i want her to have desire to learn by herself not because of me push her to study. This way (for me) it worked very fine.

Many days she woke up and the first thing she said "Mama, i want to play piano". Although she didn't play every day, day by day of playing, when she could play the first song (Ode to Joy) by herself, it gave her good confident to learn and would like to learn new songs. Right now she could play Ten Little Indian, Alphabet song, Mary had a little lamb and she also requested to play many other nursery rhymes. I think the basic songs help her on the listening skill of the sound of the note (ear note skill) which is good foundation for kids.

Many times she explored on how i pressed the keyboard and use program and even used to learn to select the function to see the note from left to right instead of up down note by herself (without me pushing her to) which surprised me very much. I just feel that she is very fortunate to have opportunity to learn the music via the great music innovation like this. I just want to say thank you Soft Mozart and share my opinion to others. We will keep upload her progress video on the other songs. :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2013 07:32 #8423 by Mrs.Post
I'm glas this is working so well for you! We will be very delighted to hear more of your progress!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds