fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello From OM UK

More
06 Apr 2012 20:52 #2806 by omshree
Hello From OM UK was created by omshree
Hello Everyone,
This is Om From UK.New to this forum.Just started softway to mozart with my little girl.Would be grateful for any tips and advice from you all on our piano learning journey.

Thanks
Om

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2012 22:04 #2808 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello From OM UK

omshree wrote: Hello Everyone,
This is Om From UK.New to this forum.Just started softway to mozart with my little girl.Would be grateful for any tips and advice from you all on our piano learning journey.

Thanks
Om

Hi, Om!
Welcome!
How old is your girl?
What kind of piano/keyboard do you have?
Did you get the lesson plan with the software?
I will be happy to help you with your learning experience!

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Apr 2012 09:37 - 07 Apr 2012 09:38 #2814 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello From OM UK
welcome Om. Yes how old is she ?
first step reguardless of age is to get her familiar with the solfege symbles/pictures and their names Do, Re, Me,Fa, So,La, Ti, Do (assuming english version ;) )
teach them in order because that is step 2!
Happy to help, please give us some more information. Have you got it all hooked up yet? stickers or key guide on the piano?
Last edit: 07 Apr 2012 09:38 by Mandabplus3. Reason: spelling

More
07 Apr 2012 15:18 #2822 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello From OM UK
Hi Hellene &manda :) ,
Nice to hear back from u .What a ligtning response.
My little girl is 4 years and 4 months.She is already familiar with the solfege and sings them.Yes, i'm ready with the Softway mozart home version all stickers on my keyboard which is yamaha ypt-210.We got the keyboard when my girl was 2 years, but wasn't practising regularly.
I'm a brillkids mum got lot of inspiration from the forum and am taking up the step for happy and joyful piano learning journey.
Now for the past few days started with full determination and trying everyday.She is playing hot cross buns.Practising fingering based on ur D-major video.

Please send me the link if you have which fingering practice she has to start.

When i purchased the softmozart program the website was www.doremisoft.com , i could see lesson plan then but now it looks like a new website.I don't know where to download the curriculum.Could you please help?

Thanks to manda for offering her help, am i right in spelling ur name sorry if i'm wrong.

I look forward for all your blessings,support and guidance in our learning journey.

Keep me posted and i'll be in touch

Om :lol:

More
07 Apr 2012 20:31 #2824 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello From OM UK
Oh wonderful another brillkids mummy :) :woohoo:
Yes Manda short for Amanda because I don't like Mandy ;) and there are always more than one of us! Lucky world :P
Four is a wonderful age to learn piano. You are on the right track with the right attitude, half the job done :)
So Helene will sort you with the corriculum, use it as a guide not a bible.
Start on the introductory songs album. Any songs. Learn right hand really well first, then left hand well then both together. It may take a few songs before your girl wants to try both hands, be patient and encouraging. post agin if you need help getting to left hand we have tricks and tips :)
Check out the share file section and get yourself a set of solfege people, they are very very popular, and help t each note order.
I think with some dedication she could be easy in time for the may recital- a free T shirt in the mail could be very motivating...just a thaught ;)

More
08 Apr 2012 18:32 #2840 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello From OM UK
Hi ,
Need a help please.
In the program my little girl had pressed A changed the solfege into western notes in gentle piano.I want to change it back to solfege.How can i do this.

Thanks in advance,

om

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds