fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello From OM UK

More
08 Apr 2012 23:22 #2843 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello From OM UK
I for Italian I think it is :) also S plays the song for you so she can hear it first, R for right hand, L for left hand and P for both, H hide the notes for when she gets clever ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2012 17:37 #2855 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello From OM UK
Hi Hellene, :)
OM here.Need some help please.In my program solfege notes has been changed to western notes in gentle piano.Can you please let me know how to change it back to solfege?
One more request, could you please let me know how to download the learning curriculum.
As this being new website for me i'm just getting used to it.
Please let me know if you feel i need to know any other things which will be useful in our learning journey.

Thanks
Om :lol:

More
09 Apr 2012 17:45 #2856 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello From OM UK
Thanks amanda I changed the notes to solfege.Sometimes even simple things we think in complicated ways.
I haven't seen ur reply and put the query back in the forum.
Anyway thanks.

Om :)

More
11 Apr 2012 03:59 #2890 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello From OM UK

Mandabplus3 wrote: I for Italian I think it is :) also S plays the song for you so she can hear it first, R for right hand, L for left hand and P for both, H hide the notes for when she gets clever ;)

I also could stand for ICON ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Apr 2012 04:01 #2891 by hellene

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene, :)
OM here.Need some help please.In my program solfege notes has been changed to western notes in gentle piano.Can you please let me know how to change it back to solfege?
One more request, could you please let me know how to download the learning curriculum.
As this being new website for me i'm just getting used to it.
Please let me know if you feel i need to know any other things which will be useful in our learning journey.

Thanks

Om, did you receive the file on your CD that called 'START HERE'? Lesson plan has to be included there! If not, drop us a line (admin at softmozart dot com) and we'll send it to you in attachment! :) :)

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Apr 2012 04:11 #2892 by hellene

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene &manda :) ,
Nice to hear back from u .What a ligtning response.
My little girl is 4 years and 4 months.She is already familiar with the solfege and sings them.Yes, i'm ready with the Softway mozart home version all stickers on my keyboard which is yamaha ypt-210.We got the keyboard when my girl was 2 years, but wasn't practising regularly.
I'm a brillkids mum got lot of inspiration from the forum and am taking up the step for happy and joyful piano learning journey.
Now for the past few days started with full determination and trying everyday.She is playing hot cross buns.Practising fingering based on ur D-major video.

Please send me the link if you have which fingering practice she has to start.

When i purchased the softmozart program the website was www.doremisoft.com , i could see lesson plan then but now it looks like a new website.I don't know where to download the curriculum.Could you please help?

Thanks to manda for offering her help, am i right in spelling ur name sorry if i'm wrong.

I look forward for all your blessings,support and guidance in our learning journey.

Keep me posted and i'll be in touch

Oh... now I got it... please, send us the email - reminder and we'll be happy to reply you with the lesson plan attached.
There all the exercises listed in order and all activities as well...

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds