fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello From OM UK

More
12 Apr 2012 12:31 #2914 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello From OM UK
OM,

If you press F1 you will find all the information that you need to make changes, switch between Left Hand/Right Hand, change songs etc.

If this was already posted please ignore. I'm another BK mommy! Welcome!

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2012 12:35 #2915 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello From OM UK
Also, there are power points and LR files in the archives and posted on the BK site under Soft Mozart Solfegehttp://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=myfiles;u=73678 .
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
15 Apr 2012 20:23 #2967 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello From OM UK
Wonderful, and thanks to hellene,sonya and all who posted reply for my queries.I'm still getting used to the new website.sorry,I think i posted the same query twice.

Hellene as per your request i've already dropped a line to admin to get lesson plans,curriculum plan and other activities.

Also Posted a query enquiring about May recital.

Thanks to all

Om

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds