fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

New prices

More
26 Jan 2012 01:49 #1377 by hellene
New prices was created by hellene
Dear Existing and Potential Users of “The Soft Way to Mozart”®:

This is the letter regarding our pricing strategy. As you all know, the price of the product/services is very important for our clients. We see the pricing strategy as a leading force for our customers’ learning success.

The scope of the pieces in our music library covers all levels from introductory to professional. Our dedicated learners have successfully used the software and curriculum for at least 5 to 10 years on a daily basis. We find it extremely important for you and your children/students to commit your time and energy to become musically literate.

Until now, pricing for “The Soft Way to Mozart”® has been at an introductory rate. We have offered our product at this low price to give everyone an affordable entry point so they could start teaching piano with the most effective approach. We must now start setting the price more appropriately for the program’s value and outcome.

We keep two important goals in mind:
1. We want you to treat our product as a curriculum you will stay with for at least 3-5 years. We guarantee results and want to see them.
2. We want to grow and improve so that we will be strong enough to fight global music illiteracy and help many children and adults learn music through the piano on a mass level.

Starting February 15, 2012, the price for our software and curriculum will be as follows:
• 6 months = $149
• 12 months = $249
• Perpetual copy = $699
Since Mac users have no choice but the perpetual copy, we will give them a price break, with their perpetual copy only $599.
Because in three months the prices will be subject to another increase, we strongly recommend that you start piano lessons with us today.
All licenses come with free, full customer support and access to our very helpful interactive forum and network.
As for all of our existing customers, for helping us spread the word about “The Soft Way to Mozart”® and for being helpful in the forum, we are offering renewals at the following discounted rate. *In addition, some of you will be candidates for discounted or even free program renewal as it was initially advertised*:
• 6 months = $99
• 12 months = $149
• Perpetual = $499

You can still purchase the program now at the discounted rate, available until the rate changes on February 15, 2012.

We have found it necessary to help talented and dedicated learners around the world get the best music education possible with “The Soft Way to Mozart”® curriculum.
From February 15, our Soft Mozart community is starting a very important policy regarding discounts and price breaks for our members.
Here is what our company can do for you to give you a price break in purchasing our software or subscriptions:
1. New members or parents of our future young learners, who visit our TRY NOW page www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html and learn how to play “Ode to Joy” using our Free Download will get a 15% discount for the full version of our program.

You have to record your performance on video, place it on You Tube and Title the video “I learned ‘Ode to Joy’ by Beethoven with “The Soft Way to Mozart”®piano learning software.” In the tags for the video you have to put: “The Soft Way to Mozart”®, pianolearningsoftware and doremifasoft.

2. New members can also video their work with our Note Duration game and Flash Cards or other free materials from the same page or from our SHARE section of our forum.

For that we’ll give a 5% discount for each video (max 2 videos).

3. The letter “I am the perfect candidate for a Soft Mozart scholarship” should be published on your blog, in social networks, and in our forum for our parent/teachers committee to screen and take to consideration. It would give you another 15% to 35%.

4. Our new and existing members are also going to have up to 50% - 60% total discounts for the following activities:
a. Participating in “The Soft Way to Mozart”®learning community. Writing posts, comments, suggestions, sharing experiences. Your posts have to be honest and sincere. We don’t want commercial pitches, but true stories, because we know – we are the best.
b. Participating in “The Soft Way to Mozart”® International recitals in May and December.
c. Spreading the word about our invention in different social networks.
Within one week after the request, all candidates for discounts will be screened by “The Soft Mozart”® Teacher/Parents Committee and given the discount coupons upon the committee’s decision.
Thank you all for being a part of our community. Together we can all change the world one note at a time.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2012 04:32 #1381 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic New prices
What a great way to give out a discount, the more you use it the bigger the discount. The more you promote it the less you pay. Love it. I hope this gets word out to every corner of every country! I truly think your product is worth this and then more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

• waterdreamer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 14:10 #1385 by waterdreamer
Replied by waterdreamer on topic New prices
Hello Hellene!
I was wondering if you guys are planning on offering payment plans? I know that I was paying $700 for suzuki lessons but I could not afford to pay it all at once, so I was offered payment plan options.
This might make Soft Mozart even more appealing to parents. Most of us what the very best for our children, but in today's day and age money is a major limitation. I know you offer subscriptions, but I would love to own the full program.
Just an idea, I know as soon as brillkids started offering payment plans for the full program, parents started buying.
Monique :)

• waterdreamer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 15:43 #1391 by waterdreamer
Replied by waterdreamer on topic New prices

hellene wrote:
3. The letter “I am the perfect candidate for a Soft Mozart scholarship” should be published on your blog, in social networks, and in our forum for our parent/teachers committee to screen and take to consideration. It would give you another 15% to 35%.

Could someone explain exactly what a Soft Mozart Scholarship is and how it works?

More
26 Jan 2012 16:34 #1392 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New prices

waterdreamer wrote: Hello Hellene!
I was wondering if you guys are planning on offering payment plans? I know that I was paying $700 for suzuki lessons but I could not afford to pay it all at once, so I was offered payment plan options.
This might make Soft Mozart even more appealing to parents. Most of us what the very best for our children, but in today's day and age money is a major limitation. I know you offer subscriptions, but I would love to own the full program.
Just an idea, I know as soon as brillkids started offering payment plans for the full program, parents started buying.
Monique :)

It is great idea, waterdreamer!
This is how we understand the payment plan with Soft Mozart: a subscription fee is going towards full price of the software. In a way it IS installments.
I just have to spell this paragraph out. Will you help me on that, please?

Something like: 'The fees for 6 or 12 months subscriptions will be credited towards perpetual copy of the software. Perpetual copy will be available for our members, when the program is paid off for the price, when initial purchase took place.
Active participants of our learning community and successful students are candidates for receiving the perpetual copy based on their performances for discounted or no rates.'
?

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Jan 2012 16:43 #1393 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New prices

waterdreamer wrote:

hellene wrote:
Could someone explain exactly what a Soft Mozart Scholarship is and how it works?

I think, that 'discounts' for such curriculum as Soft Mozart is not a politically correct term since it is a school. I never heard of any respectful school that would announce 10% to 15% discount, if the students will pay tuition before first of April :P

I want our company to be flexible with our rates, because I know perfectly well that in some countries our prices look very high and some parents simply can not effort them.

But I also know very well that Soft Mozart is only program in the world that really teaches students and guarantee results. The value of the program and curriculum is highest in the field and we guarantee results.

So, our interest to attract the most dedicated, commuted learners and give them all sorts of price breaks to help them to learn, but in exchange they have to tell the world about the invention.

This is what I call scholarships. Good parents and students won't pay the full price for education for their dedication, commitment and good reputation for our system.

Hope, this explanation will help you

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds