fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

New prices

• waterdreamer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 16:54 #1395 by waterdreamer
Replied by waterdreamer on topic New prices

hellene wrote:

waterdreamer wrote: Hello

Something like: 'The fees for 6 or 12 months subscriptions will be credited towards perpetual copy of the software. Perpetual copy will be available for our members, when the program is paid off for the price, when initial purchase took place.
Active participants of our learning community and successful students are candidates for receiving the perpetual copy based on their performances for discounted or no rates.'
?

That sounds very fair.
Some people might like an option of 12 easy payments.
So lets say after one year someone has paid $149
$700-$149 = $551
$551/12 = $45.92 a month for 12 months
Then you can also have the freedom to lower this rate if the member is active in the community.
I guess really the options are endless :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2012 17:00 #1396 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New prices

Mandabplus3 wrote: What a great way to give out a discount, the more you use it the bigger the discount. The more you promote it the less you pay. Love it. I hope this gets word out to every corner of every country! I truly think your product is worth this and then more.

Yes, this is my dream. Life lasting dream...

We just realized one thing: the strongest point of the program is its educational value.
We saw it being used by toddlers and university students.

But we also see that community and teachers support makes the program even more effective.

I was working on the invention with the goal to make music education more effective and fun. Commercial 'pitches' and playing with prices just something our of our radar system here. We want to enjoy your results and see your success.

We also know that good reputation and hard work bring more trust and more business.

Thank you, Amanda, for being with us! I think, it is FUN to have experience like this.

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Jan 2012 17:06 #1397 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New prices

waterdreamer wrote:

hellene wrote:

waterdreamer wrote:
That sounds very fair.
Some people might like an option of 12 easy payments.
So lets say after one year someone has paid $149
$700-$149 = $551
$551/12 = $45.92 a month for 12 months
Then you can also have the freedom to lower this rate if the member is active in the community.
I guess really the options are endless :D

You got the idea! :woohoo:
We just have to add a paragraph about it. Simple. Clear. Bold.

Any help will be appreciated!

Back to the Mozart

More
27 Jan 2012 01:37 #1407 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic New prices
Ok what about
Payment plans
6 month, 12 month and ongoing subscriptions are available at the rate of $x per month.
All monthly payments made will be deducted from the price of a perpetual copy of Soft Mozart.
Further generous discounts are available for members who share their learning experiences in the forum community.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:43 #1408 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic New prices
In Australia it is very common for schools to offer discounts for payments by a certain date. A scholarship getting in Australia usually means you get your tuition free. So perhaps for international clarity you could use both words , discounts and scholarships?

More
27 Jan 2012 01:46 #1409 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic New prices
What a great way of giving so many possibilities to get scholarships. It makes the software more available and at the same doesn't loose its uniqueness.
However, I think that for parents in many different countries even to pay for 1-year subscription is too much. So, it would really be helpful for them to make monthly payments possible. This way more people would become music literate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds