fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

New prices

More
27 Jan 2012 21:07 #1434 by mayri3838
Replied by mayri3838 on topic New prices
Oh, I just got the 6 month version and would like to see if it works for my son. I plan to buy the Perpetual copy after 6 month. So, I have no choice that have to pay 699 after that? Pretty sad...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 21:29 #1435 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic New prices
Oh no Mayri that is not the case at all :)
You can get a nice discount by posting about your learning experiences on the forum. We would love to see how you are Teaching your son and help with any problems you encounter. Many parents will be interested in learning from your experiences and so you will be rewarded for sharing.
Also the price of the 6 month subscription you have will be deducted from the total of the perpetual copy. Hellene wants to make sure everyone who wants a copy can afford one. Especially knowing it appears much more expensive in some countries than in others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
27 Jan 2012 21:40 #1438 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic New prices

mayri3838 wrote: Oh, I just got the 6 month version and would like to see if it works for my son. I plan to buy the Perpetual copy after 6 month. So, I have no choice that have to pay 699 after that? Pretty sad...

Mayri, Manda is absolutely right!
Also, if you already got the program or someone who is going to buy it before 15th of February are locked at $499 deal.
Therefore, if you would like to buy the perpetual copy, it will be $499 - $ amount that you had paid for the 6 months subscription.

Back to the Mozart

• waterdreamer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jan 2012 00:29 #1447 by waterdreamer
Replied by waterdreamer on topic New prices

hellene wrote:

mayri3838 wrote: Oh, I just got the 6 month version and would like to see if it works for my son. I plan to buy the Perpetual copy after 6 month. So, I have no choice that have to pay 699 after that? Pretty sad...

Mayri, Manda is absolutely right!
Also, if you already got the program or someone who is going to buy it before 15th of February are locked at $499 deal.
Therefore, if you would like to buy the perpetual copy, it will be $499 - $ amount that you had paid for the 6 months subscription.

That is music to my ears!!!

More
28 Jan 2012 02:22 #1455 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Ok what about
Payment plans
6 month, 12 month and ongoing subscriptions are available at the rate of $x per month.
All monthly payments made will be deducted from the price of a perpetual copy of Soft Mozart.
Further generous discounts are available for members who share their learning experiences in the forum community.

This is exactly what we are planning to do.

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Jan 2012 02:25 #1456 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: In Australia it is very common for schools to offer discounts for payments by a certain date. A scholarship getting in Australia usually means you get your tuition free. So perhaps for international clarity you could use both words , discounts and scholarships?

yes, I hear you! will work on that tomorrow!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds