fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Rachel 4 year old

More
03 Nov 2012 16:24 #6591 by ttteh
Replied by ttteh on topic Rachel 4 year old
Here is a video of Rachel playing Midnight Blue from James Bastien

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 14:22 #7042 by ttteh
Dear parents,

We upgrade our keyboard to a YAMAHA digital piano 2 weeks ago. We are very happy with the purchase and the program works well with the piano. I am now letting my son age 2 year old learning Soft Mozart using the key board.

I created a video of Rachel learning to play Entertainer (part 1) using the Soft Mozart Academy Video. I see very big improvement in her hand technique after started playing using the digital piano and following the Soft Mozart video. We are very happy with her progress with Soft Mozart. :). Enjoy the video.

The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Ines, andreasro, the Moon

More
29 Nov 2012 14:40 #7044 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Rachel 4 year old
Rachel this is lovely! Very nice!

More
06 Dec 2012 12:12 #7122 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Rachel 4 year old
The new piano is LOVELY! :cheer: I am so jealous :whistle:
You are right even I can see how much her fingering has improved. The way she holds her hands, curves her fingers more and plays using her whole body rhythm is much nicer. She seems to be more and more confident in her ability each time I watch her play.
Beautiful Rachel. Play some more for us please!

More
09 Jan 2013 08:30 #7648 by ttteh
Hello,

We have been on vacation for about a month without the piano. Rachel started playing again for two weeks. We started of with sight reading with Christmas album on (one sharp). Most of the time she will forget to play the fa sharp but with practice I am sure she will remember. At the same time we played Chords Album E minor. I let her listen to the song once and then hide the left hand. She will have to play her left hand by memory.

During my vacation, I also get to talk to some piano teachers about the program that I am using. They were impressed with Rachel's playing after watching her video. They told me that I have to pay attention to her curve finger and not let her play with flat finger. If the child develop a habit to play with flat finger then it would be difficult to change her habit. Will the child automatically know how to curve their fingers after a lot of playing or parent will need to keep remind them about curving finger? What do parents and teachers on the forum think about her finger?

Sometimes, I am afraid that she might loose interest if I kept reminding her to play with curve fingers. She is also playing Dance with the reed pipes (Nutcracker). Previously, I just let her play anyway she likes but I started to ask her to play with her fingers curve.

Any comments are welcome.

Pei Lin

More
09 Jan 2013 08:30 #7649 by ttteh
Hello,

We have been on vacation for about a month without the piano. Rachel started playing again for two weeks. We started of with sight reading with Christmas album on (one sharp). Most of the time she will forget to play the fa sharp but with practice I am sure she will remember. At the same time we played Chords Album E minor. I let her listen to the song once and then hide the left hand. She will have to play her left hand by memory.

During my vacation, I also get to talk to some piano teachers about the program that I am using. They were impressed with Rachel's playing after watching her video. They told me that I have to pay attention to her curve finger and not let her play with flat finger. If the child develop a habit to play with flat finger then it would be difficult to change her habit. Will the child automatically know how to curve their fingers after a lot of playing or parent will need to keep remind them about curving finger? What do parents and teachers on the forum think about her finger?

Sometimes, I am afraid that she might loose interest if I kept reminding her to play with curve fingers. She is also playing Dance with the reed pipes (Nutcracker). Previously, I just let her play anyway she likes but I started to ask her to play with her fingers curve.

Any comments are welcome.

Pei Lin

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds