fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Hana - 21 months

More
07 Sep 2012 11:29 #5455 by nana
Hana - 21 months was created by nana
Hana joined Kindermusik since she is 14 months old. She has been showing great interest at music since she joined Kindermusik.

I started Hana with solfege signing since she is 15 months old. She managed to sign all of the solfeges at 16 months old when I sing them.

I came to know about Soft Mozart when she is 18 months old. So I printed out the solfege cards and Hana picked them up very fast. I have been considering to get the software but I can't really afford the price. Finally, I bought the software 2 months ago during the price promotion.

I have been searching for suitable MIDI USB cable for 2 months. I purchased 3 cables and finally the last one is suitable. I think the reason for the other 2 cables are not compatible to my PC is due to I need a driver to run them. When I was about to give up, Hellena introduced a person from my area to assist me. Finally I managed to purchase the MIDI USB cable without the need to install a driver. Here is the product -> www.esi-audio.com/products/midimate2/

Today 7/9/2012 is the first day I plugged in the cable and let Hana uses it. We started with hot cross bun with right hand first. We went through very slowly and surprisingly she managed to sit still for 5 repetitions! I hope we can practise for one more week and proceed to left hand! I can't wait to see my little girl playing piano with both hands!

With love,
Hana's mummy
The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh, Mrs.Post, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2012 12:58 #5457 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hana - 21 months
Wow, great start little Hana!
nana, it's so wonderful to hear your experience in teaching her, glad you joined us and started learning!
I only heard good things about Kindermusik and watched their webpage but never tried it.

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
08 Sep 2012 10:08 #5467 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hana - 21 months
Oh wow such stamina in such a young student! Half your battles are won before you start. Well done to you both. I can't wait to see her playing with two hands either!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
09 Sep 2012 01:33 #5478 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hana - 21 months
Oh, I am so happy to see you here!
It seems like school year really taking off after long hot summer!

nana wrote: Hana joined Kindermusik since she is 14 months old. She has been showing great interest at music since she joined Kindermusik.

I started Hana with solfege signing since she is 15 months old. She managed to sign all of the solfeges at 16 months old when I sing them.

This is very proper way to start! The transition to Soft Mozart will be smooth and gradual!

I came to know about Soft Mozart when she is 18 months old. So I printed out the solfege cards and Hana picked them up very fast. I have been considering to get the software but I can't really afford the price. Finally, I bought the software 2 months ago during the price promotion.

We'll be happy keep you on scholarships! Just learn and get good grades!

I have been searching for suitable MIDI USB cable for 2 months. I purchased 3 cables and finally the last one is suitable. I think the reason for the other 2 cables are not compatible to my PC is due to I need a driver to run them.
When I was about to give up, Hellena introduced a person from my area to assist me. Finally I managed to purchase the MIDI USB cable without the need to install a driver. Here is the product -> www.esi-audio.com/products/midimate2/

Please, share you experience about the cables in out Technical section, if possible. It would help other parents to make a right choice in your area.

Today 7/9/2012 is the first day I plugged in the cable and let Hana uses it. We started with hot cross bun with right hand first. We went through very slowly and surprisingly she managed to sit still for 5 repetitions!

Please, keep all the records! Do you need an advice how to do that?

I hope we can practise for one more week and proceed to left hand! I can't wait to see my little girl playing piano with both hands!

With love,
Hana's mummy

It would be very helpful to get little stickers for the left hand on Do Fa and Sol to give Hana extra visual support.

We are looking forward hearing about your progress!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Sep 2012 02:56 #5491 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hana - 21 months
If you want some toddler friendly stickers for the keyboard, you can go here www.softmozart.com/forum/28-share-print/...arge-icons.html#5490 and download them from the share files. We are using them with a 24 month old and a toddler with Down Syndrome. It has made a huge difference for us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
06 Aug 2014 17:08 - 06 Aug 2014 17:09 #15713 by nana
Replied by nana on topic Hana - 21 months
Oh gosh.. It has been quite some times since I log in. We stopped after few weeks into SM in 2012 because I feel she is not ready yet.

Now Hana is going to be 4 years old and I feel she is ready!

I am a bit overwhelmed on where to start. Should I just follow the thread here www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...d-to-5-year-old.html ? Do I need to combine the PDF file named Lesson Plan Starter Kit?

how many days should I put on each lesson? Thank you!
Last edit: 06 Aug 2014 17:09 by nana.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds