fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Hana - 21 months

More
08 Aug 2014 18:17 #15715 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hana - 21 months
Oh gosh.. It has been quite some times since I log in. We stopped after few weeks into SM in 2012 because I feel she is not ready yet.

Now Hana is going to be 4 years old and I feel she is ready!

I am a bit overwhelmed on where to start. Should I just follow the thread here www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...-to-5-year-old.html ? Do I need to combine the PDF file named Lesson Plan Starter Kit?

how many days should I put on each lesson? Thank you!

Welcome back!
The best place for you would be our customized lesson plan. Please, follow this link: softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

It would be necessary to sign up again for VIP section in our forum and follow the lesson plan Prep B that is appropriate for Hana's age.

I would also recommend you to keep your Progress Diary here: softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html

We will be able to interact with you and guide you in your own Soft Mozart blog.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds