fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2023-2024 Progress Diaries/Дневники

Melissa Y - Lesson 2/3

More
18 Sep 2023 01:17 - 18 Sep 2023 07:20 #48916 by Melissa Yeong
Link to the beginning of this diary: www.softmozart.com/forum/2022-2023/22408...esson-2.html?start=0

Hi Hellene

It is very nice catching up with you again.
I tried again on Mountain king, please review.

I am also working on the Fur Elise, learning in progress. Hope my fingering is correct.

I would like to check with you on the upcoming Recital, some questions on this.
1) we need to be on presentation 6 mode or any mode is doable?
2) Do we need to show our body and face or both hands are good enough?
3) Do you accept those pieces that I have posted before or it has to be new piece?

Lastly, I see that you have created a new folder 2023/2024, shall i start posting that folder which I think so. LOL...;)

Thanks
Melissa
Last edit: 18 Sep 2023 07:20 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2023 07:30 #48948 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Melissa Y - Lesson 2/3
Hello, Melissa! I will answer your questions below in bold:

Melissa Yeong wrote: Link to the beginning of this diary: www.softmozart.com/forum/2022-2023/22408...esson-2.html?start=0

Hi Hellene

It is very nice catching up with you again.
I tried again on Mountain king, please review.

Sounds much better. You still stop before managing your fingering. Please, share your score with me. I will tell you, when you are ready to the next step.

I am also working on the Fur Elise, learning in progress. Hope my fingering is correct.

Wow! Incredible. Fingering is correct. It seems like you playing exercises and it helps your improvement.

I would like to check with you on the upcoming Recital, some questions on this.
1) we need to be on presentation 6 mode or any mode is doable?

ANY presentation will be doable. The Butterfly Ball recital is about quantity of piano pieces learned.

2) Do we need to show our body and face or both hands are good enough?

Hands are good enough

3) Do you accept those pieces that I have posted before or it has to be new piece?

Absolutely!

Lastly, I see that you have created a new folder 2023/2024, shall i start posting that folder which I think so. LOL...;)

Thanks
Melissa

We already moved this message to 2023-2024 B) and placed the link to the 2022-2023 in the beginning.

Happy learning!

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Sep 2023 02:26 #49019 by Melissa Yeong
Hi Hellene
Yeah, the mountain king, difficult.......::(

btw, i sending my update version of Fur Elise.

and Others

(Thunderer)
(Musette)
(Radetsky March)
(song)

Thanks for replying on the Recital.

More
20 Sep 2023 04:00 #49023 by hellene

Melissa Yeong wrote: Hi Hellene
Yeah, the mountain king, difficult.......::(

You almost made it! The Mountain king is very "nutritious' for your fine motor skills/both hands coordination. You are playing it very good even for out "Butterfly Ball" Keep practicing it and post your scores. I will tell you, when you are ready for next steps in mastering it.

btw, i sending my update version of Fur Elise.

You are improving. Please, start practicing the piece on 4 or 5 and memorizing by hiding notes with separate and both hands

and Others

(Thunderer)
(Musette)
(Radetsky March)
(song)

Thanks for replying on the Recital.

You developed sight-reading a lot. Congratulations!

Now let's work on rhythm and memory improvement.

For that play all pieces on 4 or 5.

Listen to each piece before practicing by pressing 6 - s (sound)

Play R - RH L - LH and P - PH - (it is for memorizing each piece).

After that find your pieces in TEACHING VIDEOS section and practice them with the metronome and without.

Link for teaching videos is : www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html

Here how you have to practice:

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Sep 2023 02:42 #49340 by Melissa Yeong
Hi Hellene
Good day to you.
As per your instructions and guidance. I have tried out the Mountain King umpteen times. It is exhausting and turning to be bored soon.

Realized that to succeed or to master in one piece of music is difficult. Cannot imagine those who can play so well without reading notes, amazing.

Here it is.
(1. Mountain King Score: 234/238)
(2. Mountain King (Hide RH) Score: 152)
(3. Mountain King (Hide Both) Score: 232 238)
(4. Mountain King (Hide Both) Score: 238 238)
(5. Mountain King no screen)

Thank you.

More
28 Sep 2023 12:44 #49361 by hellene

Melissa Yeong wrote: Hi Hellene
Good day to you.
As per your instructions and guidance. I have tried out the Mountain King umpteen times. It is exhausting and turning to be bored soon.

Realized that to succeed or to master in one piece of music is difficult. Cannot imagine those who can play so well without reading notes, amazing.

Here it is.

Thank you.

Melissa, do not be so hard on yourself.
First of all, you do not track the figure on the right corner - timing.
After such a short time you managed to develop your piano technique playing a very challenging piece for beginner and show amazing results exactly by improving eye-hand span. Just check your initial videos of playing this piece and see, how your fine motor skills and both hands coordination have improved!

Our certified teachers never start with such piece. It takes a lot of effort to master it.

My suggestion to you: do not overplay any piano pieces. Let them work with your brain. Our system is so profound that makes your mind and muscles working between sessions.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds