fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Orlando, Florida

More
30 Mar 2013 18:31 #9079 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hi from Orlando, Florida
Welcome and thank you for sharing about GarageBand!

As a parent of a 4 years and a half boy I have to say that teaching toddlers is a challenge and requires patience. Yes, I would say that if you saw the child more often it would be a difference. Sometimes just 10 minutes (or less :P ) is enough for getting their attention and attracting them to play. Sometimes they want more, it depends on the child too, not only on the way we teach them. My experience so far is only with my child. And he is passionate about piano and music. He is able to play on and on for hours or just few minutes. It depends on the songs he is learning in Gentle Piano and on how easy is for him to play them and on how attractive those songs are to him.
He loves Mr. Oops, the butterflies, and even the spider :lol: He loved the spider very much at first, made him appear very often at the beginning. Over time, with the help of Hellene and other teachers and parents here, I got ideas of how to teach him what is the role of the spider and we concentrated on butterflies ;) .

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds