fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Northern Ireland

More
28 Mar 2013 02:16 #9046 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hi from Northern Ireland
Dalis

These are fantastic! Hellene, you may have to change your recommendations to one year and up.

I love how she is playing on a regular staff with two hands already. Ahhh. However, we should not expect this of very child.... :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2013 14:45 #9053 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Hi from Northern Ireland
Hi again,

I dont know how she progresses so fast from beying almost nowhere 6 weeks ago. The main thing is that she is still enjoing it and its playing it everyday.

I cant find that setting, maybe because the piano isnt plugged in, I'll try it later. As for the stickers I'm waiting to arrive, but with the snow we had the mail is slow. I got her stars stickers as she loves stars, and if they are purple even better. Hopefully she wont get overly distracted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds