fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from UK

More
06 Feb 2013 15:30 #8251 by Ewa
Hello from UK was created by Ewa
Hi everyone,

My name is Ewa, I'm originally from Poland but live currently in UK. I have bought Soft Mozart few days ago and I am looking forward to receive and start learning. Since childhood I had the desire to learn to play the piano, so I was nagging my parents to buy me the keyboard at least but I never managed to progress. I've learnt just couple of songs with the help of writing the numbers on keyboard and on paper ;) and then got discouraged.

Then recently I received a gift of digital piano and my hopes woke up again and I am glad I find you, because now I do really think it's possible to make some progress with the software.

I have learnt the Ode to Joy thanks to the free demo. Even my partner got interested in the program after seeing me playing so we might have start having queues to the piano ;) We have also 21 months old daughter called Tamsin, and I hope in future she will also start using the program. At the moment I am introducing her to the Solfeggio cards donwloaded from the website. We also do the Little Musician from Brillkids. And she likes to press keys from time to time too ;)

So I am excited to start the journey with Soft Mozart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2013 15:37 #8252 by Ewa
Replied by Ewa on topic Hello from UK
Hi again, I have a question, is it possible to change the login name, as I accidentally put my surname? Or should I delete the account and start a new one?

More
06 Feb 2013 16:42 #8253 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from UK

Misztal wrote: Hi again, I have a question, is it possible to change the login name, as I accidentally put my surname? Or should I delete the account and start a new one?

Please, tell me, what name do you want to have here and I will change it for you!

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Feb 2013 16:44 #8254 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from UK

Misztal wrote: Hi again, I have a question, is it possible to change the login name, as I accidentally put my surname? Or should I delete the account and start a new one?

Please, check your mail - we are sending temporary password to this account

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Feb 2013 18:26 #8257 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Hello from UK
Hello Ewa!
We are happy to see you here! Have a nice journey with Soft Mozart! :)

More
07 Feb 2013 01:03 #8259 by Ewa
Replied by Ewa on topic Hello from UK
Thank yo for the help :)

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds