fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from UK

More
19 Feb 2013 00:33 - 19 Feb 2013 00:34 #8408 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from UK
Welcome Ewa, it is always nice to see Brillkids moms in here. You are going to love the software. I wasn't learning along with the kids until VERY recently ( last couple weeks) I kept saying I didn't have time. It is SO SO easy.

Also, for your daughter, there are Soft Mozart icons for Little Musician in the files section. Plus files for Hot Cross Buns and Ode to Joy. If you import the icons you can select them and play the scales do-do and so on for you and your daughter. I think I uploaded a couple tutorials on how we use Little Musician together with Soft Mozart and also how to change setting in Little Musician. If you can't find them, I will get them and post them here for you.

Also, check the Teaching Videos as Brillkids mom Marlita made a wonderful youtube video for all of your to watch. That should be enough to get you started until your product arrives.

BTW- I got some very poor footage of one of my daycare kids practicing Soft Mozart. I am uploading it later this evening. She just turned 19 months and played through Hot Cross Buns. Her score was 7/46. My son played through HCB at about the same age. Then nothing else for 6 months then I had him for about a week and then nothing for 6 months and now he is practicing regularly. So your daughter is not too young, you just have to be patient.
Last edit: 19 Feb 2013 00:34 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2013 16:47 #8425 by Ewa
Replied by Ewa on topic Hello from UK
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I am going to search for what you mentioned.

She certainly like Little Musician, and I hop in future she will be using Soft Mozart as well. I do a bit of practicing while my daughter is awake, hoping she will understand more or less what I am doing. When I tried to explain her she was more interested to press keys and just watch the spiders on computer heh heh.

Oh I'm definitely going to watch the 19 months old playing Hot Cross Buns, together with my daughter ;) maybe that inspires her as well heh heh.

More
21 Feb 2013 09:26 - 21 Feb 2013 09:28 #8445 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from UK
Spiders are fascinating for all! :lol:
My oldest son at first pressed the keys to make the spiders appear. In Guess Key he didn't press the right keys just to see the spider taking fruits. When I mentioned we get paid only for the fruits we put in the basket and that mommy will reward him for giving fruits to Mr. Oops, my son started to enjoy harvesting :lol:
In Gentle Piano I told him we need to help butterflies born, come out of the flowers, and fly. And when the butterfly appears we let it fly, we don't press the key anymore so it can go wherever it wants to.

I saw once a great advice written by a Russian teacher on forum. I hope I'll find it again one day and share it to you.

Spiders help in learning to play piano. In Guess Key, we may say that spiders need to feed their families too, but we won't be rewarded by mom or dad or Mr. Oops etc. if we don't put the fruits in the basket.

We have to try and see what works for each of our children.

Hellene has some great ideas in her blog . She's writing a new book:
http://softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hiners-blog/4565-lets-write-a-new-book.html

Andrea
Last edit: 21 Feb 2013 09:28 by andreasro.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds