fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from HK

• monlingling
  • monlingling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2012 15:50 #5159 by monlingling
Hello from HK was created by monlingling
I am from Hong Kong and my baby is now 7 months old. I personally love music very much but there was no opportunity to learn when I was small and I started to learn piano when I was twenty something but found that it is too difficult to learn it well as a working adult. Finally I gave up learning piano some years ago.

Last month, I heard about "Soft Mozart Software" from Brillkids' Forum and started to study this website, youtube video and the ebook "You can be a musician". It was amazing that the software was able to solve many problems for learning piano for kids and adults. I am planning to use the Soft Mozart program myself first and for my baby in the future.

I just dusted my digital piano and connected it to the computer today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2012 00:49 #5161 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from HK

monlingling wrote: I am from Hong Kong and my baby is now 7 months old. I personally love music very much but there was no opportunity to learn when I was small and I started to learn piano when I was twenty something but found that it is too difficult to learn it well as a working adult. Finally I gave up learning piano some years ago.

Last month, I heard about "Soft Mozart Software" from Brillkids' Forum and started to study this website, youtube video and the ebook "You can be a musician". It was amazing that the software was able to solve many problems for learning piano for kids and adults. I am planning to use the Soft Mozart program myself first and for my baby in the future.

I just dusted my digital piano and connected it to the computer today.

Welcome, Monlingling!
We are here for you to help to learn with us to be able to teach your baby!
Everything is possible with the right approach and dedication! Please, share with us your experience and we'll be happy to help you to find the best solutions for your needs.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: monlingling

More
10 Aug 2012 09:16 #5180 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from HK
Welcome!

I first found about Soft Mozart on BK forum too. It is an investment that worths every penny :) I love it and my 2 kids love it too!

If you can read the diaries that others wrote here online I'm sure you'll find many friends here, we're all suppoting each other, guided by Hellene. Please feel free to write anything, anytime. Somebody always answers. :)

Andrea (andreasro on BK)

• monlingling
  • monlingling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Aug 2012 15:00 #5202 by monlingling
Replied by monlingling on topic Hello from HK

hellene wrote: Welcome, Monlingling!
We are here for you to help to learn with us to be able to teach your baby!
Everything is possible with the right approach and dedication! Please, share with us your experience and we'll be happy to help you to find the best solutions for your needs.

Dear hellene,

I try to play by soft mozart these days and found that my level is around FAVORITE CLASSICS 1.
What album should I play for advancement?

p.s. I feel I am making great progress in sight-reading in just few days by using soft mozart.

More
22 Aug 2012 17:58 #5272 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from HK
First of all, I want to kiss those baby cheeks!!!! What a cutie!!!

Second, congratulations on choosing Soft Mozart. It is always good to have more early learning moms on here. This forum has been a great source of encouragment and good advice for us. Welcome, welcome, welcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, monlingling

More
29 Aug 2012 10:51 #5332 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from HK
Oh yes those cheeks are just adorable!
Welcome to another brillmummy!
From Favourite classics one I have just moved to favourite classics 2 and had a go at one in Classical dances which I liked. Hellene will be more specific but in the mean time, check out those two albums and boogie 1 for a bit of speed training, and FUN!
Also be sure to play the games, I really like fruit lines but have to reccoment guess key as the best place to start. You will notice great improvements in you ears and pitch recognition.
Finally have you looked at the finger excersizes? The hanon played just quickly at the beginning of each session really does do wonders for your fingers.
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds