fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from HK

• monlingling
  • monlingling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Aug 2012 15:28 #5337 by monlingling
Replied by monlingling on topic Hello from HK

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh yes those cheeks are just adorable!
Welcome to another brillmummy!
From Favourite classics one I have just moved to favourite classics 2 and had a go at one in Classical dances which I liked. Hellene will be more specific but in the mean time, check out those two albums and boogie 1 for a bit of speed training, and FUN!
Also be sure to play the games, I really like fruit lines but have to reccoment guess key as the best place to start. You will notice great improvements in you ears and pitch recognition.
Finally have you looked at the finger excersizes? The hanon played just quickly at the beginning of each session really does do wonders for your fingers.
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Where can I find the finger excersizes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 15:44 #5338 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from HK
Go to the main forum page and scroll down to SM Academy. The direct link is here www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...the-first-level.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, monlingling

• monlingling
  • monlingling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Mar 2013 01:16 - 13 Mar 2013 01:17 #8800 by monlingling
Replied by monlingling on topic Hello from HK
Haven't login to this forum for several months, my baby is already 14 months and I am planning to start softmozart programme for her in future months...

In Hong Kong, children learning piano is all about examinations, many people let their children to learn musical instruments and attend examinations before they apply primary school (the fact is nowadays a 5-year old child already got many different kinds of certificates as attachments for applying primary school) . After attending primary school many of them gave up music for the reason of high study pressure.

I am living in a such terrible city. I hope my baby will love music and enjoy music without pressure...
Last edit: 13 Mar 2013 01:17 by monlingling.

More
14 Mar 2013 01:59 #8826 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from HK
Monlingling,

Every time I see your daughters picture I just want to kiss her. I can't take the cuteness.

I don't have any idea the pressure you are under but I hope you daughter learns to love music also. Soft Mozart is such an easy way to learn that much of the frustration is removed from learning. Welcome back to the forums...it is nice to have you around even if you are not starting with her just yet.

Sonya

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds