fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Seattle , Washington

More
28 Feb 2016 10:44 #22213 by osorio_family
Hello,

I Got this program primarily for my 4 years old son Dennis II but me, Dennis I will also be learning as we both progress. I am a little confused on where to start, I have not received my stickers yet so I have been just letting him get familiar with the keyboard. Is there a specific schedule and curriculum to follow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2016 15:33 #22214 by hellene
Hello, Dennis! Welcome!

osorio_family wrote: Hello,

I Got this program primarily for my 4 years old son Dennis II but me, Dennis I will also be learning as we both progress. I am a little confused on where to start,

This place is interactive. Wen have a lot of materials. The best way to learn with us is to ask questions the way you did it. Everybody is different and having different goals. The more information you will give us, the more customized our help will be.

I have not received my stickers yet so I have been just letting him get familiar with the keyboard. Is there a specific schedule and curriculum to follow?

Your stickers are on the way and you supposed to receive them shortly.

Meanwhile, here is some very important links for you:

The lesson plans are here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
Yours are Prep C, your son's Prep B

I suggest you to read these materials about the method here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html
and here:
pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/soft-moz...teachers-and-parents

Let me know, is you have any more questions! I will be happy to help with your best learning experience.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds