fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Let's Write A New Book!

More
22 Jun 2012 14:44 #4565 by hellene
In despite of the great overload of my everyday responsibilities I have feeling that the book about how to teach/learn with Soft Mozart program is extremely important. For the past 10 year of my experience I collected some knowledge that I feel I need to pass to my students and followers.

Let’s call the book for now: Soft Leopold. Guidance how to guide and self-learn with Soft Mozart.

Why Leopold? I always wanted to pay tribute to the father and first teacher of Mozart. If he would be a different kind of person, nobody knows, would Wolfi become a great composer. In this book we are going to explore all of the secrets in teaching mastery with the view to apply them in our lessons with beginners of all ages including selves. First of all we are going to focus on early learning. This category of ‘music population’ is most unexplored.

I need your help with this book. I need your feedback. Especially your correction in my English writing since English is and always will be my second language. I could hire my professional translator, but it would remove spontaneity from the writing. I want the writing to be like fresh baked cupcakes – not perfect in shape, but delicious. Therefore, here what is the plan: I am going to write small chapters in Russian, translate it to English and publish here, in my blog ‘as is’ with all the grammar mistakes and shortcomings. Sometimes my writing will be not as clear and bold as should be and most likely would need more explanation. Your task is to nail such mishaps down. Thus, here, live, we all will be creating a new book and proof reading it on the run.

Agree?

Then let’s start!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: msadrienne, Simona, Mrs.Post, chadabbi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2012 16:07 #4572 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Let’s start teaching baby at home. All by ourselves. Hooray!

If you got the ‘Soft Mozart’ program, it means, that you already started believing that it is possible. All is left is to make it happen! The first step is the most difficult, because what we afraid the most is to mess up something. Please, no worries! With our program to mess something up is quite difficult. In fact, it is impossible indeed.

Set a certain area in your home for music lessons. Hopefully the place should be dedicated to the purpose for good. Music education is going to be part of your household now and ever with our invention and the program has to be always accessible for your baby. We have to make it available any time like favorite games, toys or book. Therefore if you have an old computer (so old that you already thinking of throwing it out), connect this computer to your keyboard or digital piano and dedicate the machine entirely for music lessons. Our software doesn’t require much memory or extra gadgets. Even 10-year-old computer may be very feasible. If you do not have such a computer, ask your friends or relatives. They may be very thankful to you that you helped them to get rid of the ‘piece of junk’ or ‘dust collector’.

Do not treat Lesson Plan as the Bible to be followed religiously. We created the lesson plan with the purpose to give you general idea how it works in principle and how everything is generally structured. However, if you are not on the nose with it, it doesn’t mean that the life is over! All what you have to do is to adhere the general direction. You see, with our program you are doomed to succeed – sooner or later. The rule of thumb here is to have as much fun as possible during the process of learning and maintain the practicing schedule steady.

Do not ever compare your results with the results of other people and don’t cry: «О my, we are running behind»! When you learning music be prepared to have any start – slow or fast. I was witnessing many stories when someone started very slow and then dispersed so much that nobody and nothing would dare to stop them. The goal of your learning is a personal growth. The program is built for you to compete with nobody, but self. That’s it!

Numbers. In our program, numbers are extremely important. Every beginner, while being developed, leave personal trace of numbers, unique set of figures. One can understand in what level are you and what your next step is about to be just by looking at your personal chart. Please, keep all your records straight and share your results with us. By looking at the figures we can explain what is what in your progress. Later on you will be able to evaluate your charts all by yourself without our help. It is simple!

With Soft Mozart lessons are happening even in time between sessions. The invention is embedding special ‘programs’ in your mind. After ‘installation’ these ‘programs’ work for your advantage: they help to filter all the music information that comes from outside and distributing it into different channels. We use the most established skills as a foundation for your learning as point of your learning support and therefore the knowledge that you gain is very durable.

Once you learned how to sight-read notes or coordinate 10 fingers, you will find it hard to forget how to do it. So it takes a little but often. Set small, but solvable goals. Don’t say: now we are going to study rhythm’ or ‘now we are going to play some songs’. It is too general and abstract. Set concrete goal: ‘we are going to play ‘Hot Cross Buns’ twice, will write the results down and compare the numbers. Or … ‘we are going to play Guess Key game for a minute and will see, how many points we’ll get’.

Well, I think, I gave you enough wisdom all at once for now. Although, there is! Here is one more for you: do not loose connection with our community! Even if you have slightest concern or doubt, please, share it with us. Even very experienced teachers reach an impasse. What to expect from us , if we are just learning how to be instructors? We have to treat our problems with grace and respect. You know what? Such problems in teaching field is a blessing for us, they are the greatest difficulties in the world! Such problems are helping us to think outside the box, be creative and compassion and promote spiritual growth!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88, lorenn@3

More
26 Jun 2012 01:38 #4652 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Hellene, do you want use to make the corrections for you and send it in a separate file or on here?

BTW - I love this!

More
26 Jun 2012 01:57 #4653 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Let's Write A New Book!

Mrs.Post wrote: Hellene, do you want use to make the corrections for you and send it in a separate file or on here?

BTW - I love this!

Sonya, whatever will be more convenient for you!
Thank you!!!

Back to the Mozart

More
30 Jun 2012 22:14 #4724 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Oh oh! I am SOOOOO excited by this! I will absolutely read, check and correct every sentence! I will comment and question every line as I soooooo think the world needs this book! Go for it! ( so how fast can you write? ;) ) now I am going to scroll back up and start reading :lol:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
05 Jul 2012 12:05 - 05 Jul 2012 20:38 #4780 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Let’s start teaching baby at home. All by ourselves. Hooray!

If you got the ‘Soft Mozart’ program, it means, that you already started believing that it is possible. All is left is to make it happen! The first step is the most difficult, because what we afraid the most is to mess up something. Please, no worries! With our program to mess something up is quite difficult. In fact, it is impossible indeed.

If you have the soft mozart program, it is likely that you already believe that it is possible to teach your children piano. All that is left is to make it happen! The first step is the most difficult. The first step means overcoming our fears. The greatest fear is usually that we will mess something up. Please, do not worry. There is nothing to fear. With this program it is quite difficult to mess it up. In fact it is quite impossible.
Set a certain area in your home for music lessons. Hopefully the place should be dedicated to the purpose for good. Music education is going to be part of your household now and ever with our invention and the program has to be always accessible for your baby. We have to make it available any time like favorite games, toys or book. Therefore if you have an old computer (so old that you already thinking of throwing it out), connect this computer to your keyboard or digital piano and dedicate the machine entirely for music lessons. Our software doesn’t require much memory or extra gadgets. Even 10-year-old computer may be very feasible. If you do not have such a computer, ask your friends or relatives. They may be very thankful to you that you helped them to get rid of the ‘piece of junk’ or ‘dust collector’.
Set aside a certain area of your for music lessons. Hopefully you can find a dedicated place for it. Music education is going to be a part of your household {HOME?} now. You need to find a central place that you baby can access easily both the piano and the program. It needs to be as accessable as your childs favourite toys and books are. Therefor if you have an old computer (so old that you are thinking of throwing it out) then connect this computer to your keyboard or digital piano and dedicate this machine entirely to the use of the softmozart program. The software requires very little memory or gadgets. Even a 10 year old computer may be quite feasible. If you do not have such a computer, ask your friends or relatives. They may be grateful that you helped them get rid of the "piece of junk" or "dust collector"

Do not treat Lesson Plan as the Bible to be followed religiously. We created the lesson plan with the purpose to give you general idea how it works in principle and how everything is generally structured. However, if you are not on the nose with it, it doesn’t mean that the life is over! All what you have to do is to adhere the general direction. You see, with our program you are doomed to succeed – sooner or later. The rule of thumb here is to have as much fun as possible during the process of learning and maintain the practicing schedule steady.
{insert topic headline...perhaps Time to get started}
Do not treat the Lesson Plan as a bible to be followed religiously. The lesson plan was created with the purpose of giving you a general idea of how it works in principle and how lessons are generally structured. It is guide only. If you do not follow it exactly, or you dont keep pace with it, it doesnt mean that life is over! All you need to do is adhee to the general direction. You see with out program you are bound to succeed- sooner or later. The rule of thumb here is to have as much fun as possible during the process of learning and to maintain a regular practice schedule.

Do not ever compare your results with the results of other people and don’t cry: «О my, we are running behind»! When you learning music be prepared to have any start – slow or fast. I was witnessing many stories when someone started very slow and then dispersed so much that nobody and nothing would dare to stop them. The goal of your learning is a personal growth. The program is built for you to compete with nobody, but self. That’s it!
Please do not compare your results witht he results of other people. Do not cry "Oh my, we are running beind!" When learning music be prepared for all possibilities. Learning fast or slow. I have witnessed many cases of people that started learning very slowly {this is possibly what you mean?} but their dedication was strong and nothing and noone would dare stop them. Their success just had a slower beginning. The goal of learning is personal growth. The program is built for you to compete with nobody but yourself.
Numbers. In our program, numbers are extremely important. Every beginner, while being developed, leave personal trace of numbers, unique set of figures. One can understand in what level are you and what your next step is about to be just by looking at your personal chart. Please, keep all your records straight and share your results with us. By looking at the figures we can explain what is what in your progress. Later on you will be able to evaluate your charts all by yourself without our help. It is simple!
Numbers
In this program, numbers are extrememly important. Every beginner, while practicing, leaves a personal trace in the form of numbers. Your set of figures are unique to your developing musical talent. One can understand {determine} what level you are at now, and what next step you need to take, just by looking at you personal chart. Please record all results and share them with us. By looking at your figures we can explain where you have shown progress and what to work on next. In time you will be able to evaluate your own charts without assistance. It is simple.

With Soft Mozart lessons are happening even in time between sessions. The invention is embedding special ‘programs’ in your mind. After ‘installation’ these ‘programs’ work for your advantage: they help to filter all the music information that comes from outside and distributing it into different channels. We use the most established skills as a foundation for your learning as point of your learning support and therefore the knowledge that you gain is very durable.
With soft mozart lessons are happening even between sessions. This invention is embedding special programs in your mind. After "instalation" these "programs" work to your advantage: they help to filter all the music information that you experince in your day and distribute it into different channels. We use the most established skills as the foundation for your learning. These established skills provide the support to build from and in this way your leaning is very durable. {effective}

Once you learned how to sight-read notes or coordinate 10 fingers, you will find it hard to forget how to do it. So it takes a little but often. Set small, but solvable goals. Don’t say: now we are going to study rhythm’ or ‘now we are going to play some songs’. It is too general and abstract. Set concrete goal: ‘we are going to play ‘Hot Cross Buns’ twice, will write the results down and compare the numbers. Or … ‘we are going to play Guess Key game for a minute and will see, how many points we’ll get’.
Once you have learned how to sight read music notes, or coordinate 10 fingers, you will find it hard to forget how to do it. All it takes is a little practice, often. Set small but achieveable goals. Dont say "now we are going to study rhythm" or "now we are going to play some songs" These goals are too general and abstract. Wet concrete goals "we are going to play Hot Cross Buns twice, we will write the results down and compare the numbers. Or..."we are going to play the guess key game for 1 minute and se how many points we can get".

Well, I think, I HAVE GIVEN you enough wisdom all at once for now. Although, there is! Here is one more for you: do not loose connection with our community! Even if you have slightest concern or doubt, please, share it with us. Even very experienced teachers reach an impasse. What to expect from us , if we are just learning how to be instructors? We have to treat our problems with grace and respect. You know what? Such problems in THE teaching field is a blessing for us, they are the greatest difficulties in the world! Such problems are helping us to think outside the box, be creative and compassionATE and promote spiritual growth!
{i added only a couple of words to the last paragraph they are in capitals :) }
Last edit: 05 Jul 2012 20:38 by Mandabplus3.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds