fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to SM getting from Singapore

More
07 Jan 2014 21:14 #12689 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: hi,

someone is blessing me with this model, will it work w SM? pls kindly advise.

www.casio-intl.com/asia-mea/en/emi/standard/ctk2200/

ItSeems like a reasonable model to me. The only concern is the USB MIDI connection. All the drivers of the Cassio should be up to date and compatible with your computer's OS. Please test the connection before to make a commitment!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jan 2014 05:27 #12702 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic New to SM getting from Singapore
hi ,

Thank you we finally got a Yamaha PSR E243..

may I know where else I can read abt how to start?

so I let my children listen to Alphabet chant daily?

I have downloaded the SM ultimate package
downloaded the games except I cant get the 7 zip out...

I also place the piano key guide on.

so do I start to teach them SM CD 0-1?

how do I use The Kingdom of Tune?

any guide on how to start and which to start from?

thank you

More
09 Jan 2014 08:19 - 09 Jan 2014 08:21 #12703 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: hi ,

Thank you we finally got a Yamaha PSR E243..

may I know where else I can read abt how to start?

so I let my children listen to Alphabet chant daily?

I have downloaded the SM ultimate package
downloaded the games except I cant get the 7 zip out...

I also place the piano key guide on.

so do I start to teach them SM CD 0-1?

how do I use The Kingdom of Tune?

any guide on how to start and which to start from?

thank you

Please, follow this link: this is our month by month curriculum (first semester) softmozart.com/forum/63-school-year-2013-2014.html
Chose the section upon of your age or age of your kids

Please, start your Progress Diary here, if you wish to receive customized support and guidance here: softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html

On your installation CD there is an exe file of 7 zip program that helps you to open archived files.

We are all here to help you to have the most pleasant and gentle piano learning experience! :)

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 09 Jan 2014 08:21 by hellene.

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2014 07:38 #13357 by Cheahbaby
hi may I know how can I know if I have manage to open the 7 zip program? will I be able to see anything? bcoz there are nothing in the file.

my son is playing introduction songs, ode to joy,hot cross bun and French folk and small fir tree.

the new yr tree song have to move the fingers to different note, how do I teach that? he can play but fingers are all over the place, I watched the video provided but is hard to show him which finger to stretch and is the last finger on doh, or ring finger on doh... pls advise.

we bought the ultimate package do I need to renew the subscription yearly or is this forever? can I have another doggle for my second son on another keyboard? bcoz they love play and took a long time b4 another got a turn.

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2014 09:06 #13359 by Cheahbaby
hi how do I attach a file

More
24 Jan 2014 15:18 #13363 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: hi may I know how can I know if I have manage to open the 7 zip program? will I be able to see anything? bcoz there are nothing in the file.

We usually include the ece file into the CD that we send to our customers.
Here is the same program that you may download on Internet:
www.7-zip.org/

my son is playing introduction songs, ode to joy,hot cross bun and French folk and small fir tree.

the new yr tree song have to move the fingers to different note, how do I teach that? he can play but fingers are all over the place, I watched the video provided but is hard to show him which finger to stretch and is the last finger on doh, or ring finger on doh... pls advise.

Please, tell me, what numbers do you have for him after playing the song with 'wring fingers'? If the number of time on the right is too high, he still in building coordination stage and simply doesn't have enough 'room' in mind for using correct fingers?

we bought the ultimate package do I need to renew the subscription yearly or is this forever? can I have another doggle for my second son on another keyboard? bcoz they love play and took a long time b4 another got a turn.

Ultimate package doesn't require the software renew. Unfortunely each dongle is a separate copy of the software. However, we have plenty of activities that your other son can do besides working 1 on 1 with the software.
Are you following more customized lesson plan? It is placed here: softmozart.com/forum/63-school-year-2013-2014.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds