fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to SM getting from Singapore

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2014 19:26 #12649 by Cheahbaby
New to SM getting from Singapore was created by Cheahbaby
Hi,

I'm new to SM just received my parcel today. But there are not instruction how to start, I do not have a keyboard. My boys are 6,4 and 16mths. Hope is not too late to start. May I know how else can Iknow hhow to run the program?

Sophia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2014 21:16 #12651 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: Hi,

I'm new to SM just received my parcel today. But there are not instruction how to start, I do not have a keyboard. My boys are 6,4 and 16mths. Hope is not too late to start. May I know how else can Iknow hhow to run the program?

Sophia

Hi, Sophia! Welcome! You made a right move: the best way to start is to open your own place in the forum and ask questions! We have tonns of information and we would like to give you the easiest and most customized experience possible.

First of all, please, install your software on your computer.
Second, check this page to learn about the setting that we advice you to have: pianolearningsoftware.com/blogs/blog_eng...soft-mozart-hardware

Third, please, check your CD that we sent to you. There you will find a folder that called START HERE. Please, open it. There is a general lesson plan.

You also will find there video exercises and other materials.

While you are getting your keyboard/piano and cable to connect with your computer, please, follow these guidelines: www.softmozart.com/forum/63-school-year-2013-2014.html

DO NOT HESITATE to write any question or concern here.

Back to the Mozart

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2014 01:58 #12655 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic New to SM getting from Singapore
Thank you for your step by step guide, am eagerly looking forward to buy a keyboard but I have little knowledge abt it... Any brand w midi compatible will do right?

More
04 Jan 2014 02:03 #12656 by hellene
Any Yamaha or Casio would work! The main requirements 61 keys or more and MIDI connection. That's it!

Back to the Mozart

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2014 09:07 #12657 by Cheahbaby
Hi Ispoke to a profess ional, he told me that is hard to find keyboard w midi, now keyboards are replace w USB port, also my laptop do not have a midi out.. So what shall I do next? I bought the ultimate package does it comes w USB? The midi compatible key board may be obsolete in my country.

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jan 2014 14:53 #12688 by Cheahbaby
hi,

someone is blessing me with this model, will it work w SM? pls kindly advise.

www.casio-intl.com/asia-mea/en/emi/standard/ctk2200/

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds