fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to SM getting from Singapore

More
24 Jan 2014 15:21 #13364 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: hi how do I attach a file

Please, specify: what file would you like to attach?
If it is the video file, you have to upload it on You Tube, after that copy and paste the address FROM THE WINDOW BROWSER.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2014 15:34 #13367 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic New to SM getting from Singapore
Please, tell me, what numbers do you have for him after playing the song with 'wring fingers'? If the number of time on the right is too high, he still in building coordination stage and simply doesn't have enough 'room' in mind for using correct fingers?

sorry, what do u mean by what number? is the little fir tree he cant play due to the number of keys on the right hand.

More
26 Jan 2014 05:21 #13450 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: Please, tell me, what numbers do you have for him after playing the song with 'wring fingers'? If the number of time on the right is too high, he still in building coordination stage and simply doesn't have enough 'room' in mind for using correct fingers?

When you are practicing the piano pieces there are 2 numbers on computer monitor that you have to watch:
Number ON THE RIGHT is counting the amount of delays in playing and holding notes.
Number ON THE LEFT is counting the amount of wrong notes played.

Ideally it had to be perfect number on the left and close to 0 number on the right. This is our goal: zero mistakes in less time.

Please, keep the track of these numbers by writing them down after each playing.

sorry, what do u mean by what number? is the little fir tree he cant play due to the number of keys on the right hand.[/quote]

Back to the Mozart

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jan 2014 04:55 #13497 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic New to SM getting from Singapore
Hi Hellene,

as my Ranen is progressing ,my no, 2 Jethro 4 yrs old, was not showing any interest. It was only yesterday that I heard him saying the Alphabets when his brother was practicing SM. so I decided to change to the ABC for Jethro. wala he was confident and started playing. He is much familiar with the ABC and immediately know the keys. as he play he will name FG, C...so is it still important for him to learn the pic and do re me?

More
28 Jan 2014 05:59 #13498 by hellene

Cheahbaby wrote: Hi Hellene,

as my Ranen is progressing ,my no, 2 Jethro 4 yrs old, was not showing any interest. It was only yesterday that I heard him saying the Alphabets when his brother was practicing SM. so I decided to change to the ABC for Jethro. wala he was confident and started playing. He is much familiar with the ABC and immediately know the keys. as he play he will name FG, C...so is it still important for him to learn the pic and do re me?

Yes, Solfeggio is VERY IMPORTANT. Kids learning languages using echoing and syllables are much faster connecting to sounds then letters.
Solfeggio also develops ear and many Soft Mozart students have perfect pitch now.
Offer your children and ABC and Do Re Mi. They learn fast both 'names' of each note.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds