fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from a newbie

More
04 Jun 2013 05:52 #10639 by BlessedtoknowHim
Hello,
We just learned about Soft Mozart at the home school conference in Iowa a couple weeks ago. Neither my husband nor myself have experience or knowledge of piano or keyboard, so we are looking forward to learning alongside our children.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post, jamesmillsia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 06:04 #10640 by LukeF
Replied by LukeF on topic Hello from a newbie
This makes three Soft Mozarters I now know of from Iowa! Pleased to meet you. My wife and I picked it up @ the same conference as you. If you haven't read it yet, check out the "Hello from Iowa" topic that JamesMillsIa posted in this same area. The answers there applied to several of my questions and saved me from posting. I am in gathering mode right now.. reading through topics, downloading things that I find and building a small reference file. Aside from that we are excited to get started also. I have some musical background (none for the past 12+ years though) and my wife, like you, has none. That puts us in the same boat, I think.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

P.S. - JamesMillsIa earlier suggested we could aim for a homeschooling IA recital one year from now. Consider yourself invited!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro, Mrs.Post, jamesmillsia, BlessedtoknowHim

More
04 Jun 2013 06:07 #10641 by BlessedtoknowHim
A recital sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing the details about the previous post. I am also gathering and trying to make a general plan for three of the four children as well as myself.

~Vanessa (and Jeff)

More
04 Jun 2013 09:40 #10647 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from a newbie

BlessedtoknowHim wrote: A recital sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing the details about the previous post. I am also gathering and trying to make a general plan for three of the four children as well as myself.

~Vanessa (and Jeff)

Other Soft Mozart teachers and I are here to help you with your learning experience! Start your Progress Diary and let's go to specific steps in our learning journey.

Did you install everything and connected pieno to computer?
Did you have a chance to read my book to learn more about the invention?
You can download it for free here:
www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

Did you have a glance at the lesson plan?

Please, give me as much feed back as you can to set a personal plan for each member of your family! Let's the journey begin!

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Jun 2013 10:09 #10650 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from a newbie

LukeF wrote: This makes three Soft Mozarters I now know of from Iowa! Pleased to meet you. My wife and I picked it up @ the same conference as you. If you haven't read it yet, check out the "Hello from Iowa" topic that JamesMillsIa posted in this same area. The answers there applied to several of my questions and saved me from posting. I am in gathering mode right now.. reading through topics, downloading things that I find and building a small reference file. Aside from that we are excited to get started also. I have some musical background (none for the past 12+ years though) and my wife, like you, has none. That puts us in the same boat, I think.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

P.S. - JamesMillsIa earlier suggested we could aim for a homeschooling IA recital one year from now. Consider yourself invited!

One year from now? :lol:
We are going to have one at the end of this summer! Next for Christmas!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamesmillsia

More
04 Jun 2013 11:02 #10652 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from a newbie
Welcome!

I am Andrea Sandu, current President of Soft Mozart Parent Teacher Organization. Please feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to receive the new Sample Curriculum. It is a great place to start beside the new User Manual you can download from here: https://softmozart.com/technical-specs/download-documentation.html

This is wonderful, homeschooling families meeting here and in real life! :woohoo:

Recitals are a great opportunity for children especially and any student in general to learn about their progress and how much they are appreciated. Hellene and the rest of the wonderful Soft Mozart teachers have enough experience and are very passionate about what they do, they are able to see progress where we parents don't or can't.

Blessings to all and I can't wait to read about all of us learning and progressing along with our children.

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds