fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Elizabet Gervits 8 y.o. Israel

More
14 Jun 2014 21:47 - 14 Jun 2014 21:48 #15189 by Orangefrogisrael
These videos is from international piano competition in Belarus in May 2014. Elizabet took the fourth place from 59 participants till age 10.

Bach Two-part Invention in F major

Shostakovich Polka
Prokofiev Tarantella
Last edit: 14 Jun 2014 21:48 by Orangefrogisrael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2014 22:52 #15194 by the Moon
Чудесное исполнение! Спасибо, Лиза!

More
15 Jun 2014 00:27 #15199 by ZNatalia
Лиза, блестящее выступление! С победой! Новых достижений! :)

More
15 Jun 2014 21:20 #15256 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Elizabet Gervits 8 y.o. Israel
Лиза, отличное выступление :woohoo: !!! Поздравляю!!!

More
16 Jun 2014 16:43 #15295 by olivia
Elizabet, спасибо за замечательное выступление! Яркое, выразительное, свободное исполнение таких сложных пьес! Браво! Новых тебе больших творческих достижений и побед!

More
26 Jun 2014 21:57 - 02 Jul 2014 22:39 #15456 by hellene

Dear Elisabet!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I want to thank your mom and a wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting all of the videos. For many people it may be hard to believe that such results could be achieved by such a little girl like you.

I was impressed with your drive, energy, stamina, tenacity and stress tolerance to achieve personal and imposed standards of excellence in your piano performance.

When I was watching and listening your Bach invention in F, I was impressed, how well you handling the polyphony. In your hands I can clearly hear the leading voices and the entire structure. Your music mind is developed to the advance when you express the entire structure and the subtle details as a whole.

The 'Polka' by Shostakovich impressed me with your artistic, control over each sound and great piano technique. I didn't notice any struggle or hesitation. You are charismatic piano player and it is even hard to divide the line between your technical skills and artistry of interpretation.

The 'Tarantella' by Prokofiev was played in excellent speed, with proper articulation and all the right accents. I enjoyed it!

I have to give my special thanks to your exceptional teachers – your mom and your granny, who placed their hearts in your achievements and success.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Elizabet's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:39 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds