fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Ярослава 5 лет Санкт-Петербург

More
13 Jun 2014 06:51 - 13 Jun 2014 06:52 #15112 by wppl20006
"Ода к радости" Бетховен

Last edit: 13 Jun 2014 06:52 by wppl20006.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 17:48 #15136 by Ines
Браво, Ясенька, умничка! Видно, что тебе очень нравится играть - все с улыбкой! :cheer:

More
13 Jun 2014 23:09 #15153 by the Moon
Какая девочка молодец! Ода получилась очень торжественная! Замечательное исполнение!

More
13 Jun 2014 23:34 #15159 by ZNatalia
Мне тоже очень понравилось! Прекрасно исполнено! :)

More
29 Jun 2014 16:02 - 02 Jul 2014 22:47 #15481 by hellene

Hello, Yaroslava!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Tatiana Yurievna for submitting your video.

I was impressed with your progress very much! For a 5 year-old beginner you demonstrated excellent skills for us!

You play piano with weighted keys, using both hands and reading music notes on the top of that!

I noticed that you glanced at your hands only couple of times: it means that you developed wonderful eye-hand coordination. You pressed keys of right and left hand simultaneously: it means that you have excellent both hands coordination. You played with correct fingers and didn't think twice about it. It means that your have supreme fingers awareness.

I would suggest you to play more exercises. They will make your fingers stronger. I also would recommend you to develop your music memory. For that there is a Hide (H) button in our Program. It is FUN to hide notes of Right or Left or even Both hands and guess, what you have to play. This way you will be play songs by heart and perform anywhere you want without any computer!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Yaroslava's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:47 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds