fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Aimee 7 y.o. Israel

More
12 Jun 2014 21:09 - 13 Jun 2014 10:01 #15090 by Orangefrogisrael
Strauss March Radetsky

Shubert Military March

Tchaikovsky Chinese Dance
Last edit: 13 Jun 2014 10:01 by Orangefrogisrael.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 10:03 #15125 by Orangefrogisrael
Happy Cowboy (number 3)

Concert video, all three songs are in one file. Sorry, I don't know how to cut it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
13 Jun 2014 23:26 #15157 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Aimee 7 y.o. Israel
Great concert video! Bravo, Aimee!

More
25 Jun 2014 23:31 - 02 Jul 2014 22:36 #15449 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Aimee 7 y.o. Israel

Hi, Aimee!
Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting all of your videos!

I think that you achieved a lot in a short time in piano playing. You memorized and performed several piano pieces. You performed them on real piano with no visual support. You also played your repertoire on stage for many people.

I noticed that you developing proper piano technique, you produce very nice, gentle, musical sound. You already know how to play crescendo and diminuendo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamics_(music) !

It seems to me that you developed music mind and now can focus on quality of your piano pieces without thinking what finger to choose or what note to play.

The piano pieces of the First level like a piece of cake for you. You play them with ease. I also impressed with your performance of more advanced pieces.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful performance!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Aimee's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:36 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds