fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Eliana 8 y.o. Israel

More
12 Jun 2014 20:50 #15087 by Orangefrogisrael
Shumann Happy Farmer

Burgmuller Arabesque
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 08:23 - 13 Jun 2014 08:24 #15119 by Orangefrogisrael
Kabalevsky Toccatina
Last edit: 13 Jun 2014 08:24 by Orangefrogisrael.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
27 Jun 2014 19:50 #15472 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Eliana 8 y.o. Israel
Dear Eliana!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting all of your videos.

After watching all of your videos I noticed a huge breakthrough in the sounds' production and overall music development. The video of Kabalevsky 'Toccatina' was made before the Schumann 'Happy Farmer' and Burgmuller's 'Arabesque'.

You took your hand coordination on completely different level. If in Kabalevsky's piece you started learning how to listen to the melody of your left hand, develop phrasings and dynamics, in Schumann and Burgmuller's pieces you are fully using these skills.

I enjoyed listening to your performance, because you have very intelligent, gentle sound, perfect balance between hands, good music ear to determine the leading melody from harmony. You are improving your piano technique, play in a nice speed with no slow downs or delays in speed.

I can clearly see that you have enough room in your mind now to focus on artistic part of your performance. Of cause, it took a lot of work, but it worth it!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds