fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Gloria(3 years), Olivia(20 months), Diana (24 yrs)

More
03 Feb 2014 09:49 #13546 by Diana-Gloria-Olivia
My name is Diana, and my daughters are Gloria and Olivia. Today we received Soft Mozart, and are very excited to begin! However, I am not quite sure where to start.

I had a look at the sample yearly plan, but Olivia would not be able to do many of the exercises, such as Hanon stretches, or the games (Fruit Lines, etc.). What program should such a small child begin with? She is learning to sing Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do.

Is the sample program suitable for a 3-year old, or only for older children? I printed out the solfeggio cards for Gloria and she can almost put them in the correct order, and sing Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do. She also began the Note Duration game, which she thought was lots of fun, but we had to stop due to some technical issues, which will hopefully be solved soon.

I have some basic music/piano knowledge, but never learned to read music fluently, so I am looking forward to being able to play properly!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2014 18:39 #13552 by hellene
Dear Diana-Gloria-Olivia,
You asked, where to start.
The best way to start is to start your own progress diary in our Academy softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html Just press + (start new topic) and keep all of your questions/progress reports in one place
You may start 3 topics for each of you!
As for customized music curriculum, here is the link for it here:
softmozart.com/forum/63-school-year-2013-2014.html
There are 3 Prep levels - A, B and C based on the age of beginners.
Let me know, if you need any more help!

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Feb 2014 01:00 #13560 by Diana-Gloria-Olivia
Thank you very much! I will start Olivia with level A, and Gloria level B. Where should I start? Level C, 1, or 2? Or should I use the sample lesson plan on the CD?

More
04 Feb 2014 01:56 #13561 by hellene

Diana-Gloria-Olivia wrote: Thank you very much! I will start Olivia with level A, and Gloria level B. Where should I start? Level C, 1, or 2? Or should I use the sample lesson plan on the CD?

Start with Prep C. This is the best way to go!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds