fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Christina 7 years old prep level C

More
04 Nov 2013 00:39 #12306 by bella
This is my new page for Christina's progress dairy . We learned a lot last year but we were not very consistent . i hope to do better this year . my first question to hellene : do you have any recommendation for piano pieces to choose for this level , tina learned many of the introductory level pieces last year and is very excited to start practicing some christmas pieces ??
Also i still don't understand what the difference between playing for ear training and gentle piano , you put them in two different sections ??
xxx
viv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2013 01:20 #12307 by bella
i am also not sure i should place tina in prep C or level 1 ??

More
04 Nov 2013 16:10 #12310 by hellene

bella wrote: This is my new page for Christina's progress dairy . We learned a lot last year but we were not very consistent . i hope to do better this year . my first question to hellene : do you have any recommendation for piano pieces to choose for this level , tina learned many of the introductory level pieces last year and is very excited to start practicing some christmas pieces ??

Exactly! This is what I was about to recommend her to practice:
1. Easy: 'Jolly old Saint Nicholas'
2. Easy to more complex for her: 'Deck the Halls', 'Angels we have heard on high', 'Joy to the world'
3. Complex for her (a challenge!) 'we wish you a Marry Christmas'

Tell her that the many pieces she will learn - the many butterflies will receive from me. ;)

Also i still don't understand what the difference between playing for ear training and gentle piano , you put them in two different sections ??
xxx
viv

Pieces for ear training we have to sing solfeggio. Later we will learn how to write them down as notation. I am going to clarify that in our guidelines.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Nov 2013 16:12 #12311 by hellene

bella wrote: i am also not sure i should place tina in prep C or level 1 ??

I would recommend to start with C, because I just built awesome ear training, theory, music appreciation and other parts of the curriculum and don't want her to miss it. She will get through that soon and may proceed to Level 1 after accomplishing the C.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds