fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Isaac - 3.5 year old just started with Demo

More
24 Jul 2013 22:47 #11497 by andreasro
:woohoo:
he is so cute when playing with that video and imitating the moves!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2013 13:01 #11585 by cheyeow
Help needed. Isaac has started to dislike the spider and gets frustrated when playing and likes to go back to the start when the spider comes. Any ideas how to help him overcome the spiders?

Thanks.

P/s

He is still practising. Musette , ode to joy , hickory dickory dog.

More
14 Aug 2013 13:42 #11586 by andreasro
Will it work if you tell him the spider appears because Mr. Oops paid him to help him?

The spider is a great help to Mr. Oops and it has a family to feed. Mr. Oops is paying him in fruits. Each time it appears to show Isaac that he should look for another note, Mr. Oops is paying him with fruits and it can feed its children.

Something like that. It depends on Isaac's character - if he is emotional or not, what kind of words and attitude work for him or not. And then come with a story related to the Spider and other characters in SM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheyeow

More
16 Aug 2013 14:43 #11597 by cheyeow
Update 16/8/2013

Isaac playing Old Mac Donald

Isaac playing Hickory Dickory Dock

Results:
Hickory dickory dock V1 P53/54 T20

Three Blind Mice V1 P70/78 T35

Old Mac Donald V1 P95/98 T54

Morning Mood V1 P97/105 T36

I have a question. Isaac likes playing his songs in the first position and only when he knows the song does he allow me to change to position 3 to try. Is this ok that I allow him to go on using position one until he is comfortable to change?

Also when should I introduce / use position 2 and 4?

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds