fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

Teacher Game Scores

More
14 Dec 2012 18:51 #7289 by msadrienne
One of our new teachers, Kevin, has inspired me to start a topic for us to post scores or screen images of scores. I think this will be fun and motivational! :)

Here are mine, for starters:

Note Alphabet:

Guess Key:

Fruit Lines:

Treble Staff Puzzle:

Bass Staff Puzzle:

Note Duration:

Observations and Notes:

1. The vertical presentation was difficult for me in Fruit Lines, but I got through it. :) I think this will be easier for beginners who start with the vertical staff.

2. I did all the games in the Solfeggio mode. That was a challenge in some ways, because my brain loves to switch La and Fa... I see a ladder and think Fa? How strange.... ;)

3. The Bass Staff Puzzle is spelled incorrectly as "Base." How can we get this fixed? I changed the name on my desktop icon, but it is spelled wrong in the program file, on the packaging, and the user's guide. :(

4. Hellene suggests using Guess Key for ear-training... just cover or turn off the monitor. I was able to get through the first few levels slowly but in under ten minutes. The last two levels were very difficult because of the sharps and flats. For students, I may have them try this for a few minutes in their lessons. Could be a very useful exercise... or at least elucidating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2012 01:54 #7308 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Teacher Game Scores
Guess key in 3:57! Holly crap! I soooo need to practice that!
Since you teach and have much better musical skills than me I was pleased the see the rest of the scores wernt too far off mine :) 5 mins here 7 mins there....but guess key in under 4 mins? I have no chance! That's amazing!
Great work and great idea to post them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds