fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

chant song and do re mi cycles

More
20 Oct 2012 13:17 #6377 by littlebrother
this past week we sang the chant song. sdome of the kids were very attentive but some were bored and they disrupted the class. I taught them the 3 cycles and all were very attentive. On Friday we installed the soft mozart software. the kids knew what the pictures in the fruitlines game was i.e. door rain mirror. we told them they have not only know what basket the fuit went into but to also listen for the tone. They were very excited. I myself have been having a lot of dreams about the many games in soft mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2012 14:07 #6380 by hellene

littlebrother wrote: this past week we sang the chant song. sdome of the kids were very attentive but some were bored and they disrupted the class.

When I am working with group, I always have paper little 'flags' or 'butterflies' (just buy construction paper and make a lot of them). When someone loosing attention during some activity, I turn to hard working kids, say how wonderful they are and give them reward - the paper flags or butterflies. It usually works with 'bored' kids. At the end of the class we count, who has more 'flags' or 'butterflies' and these kids being praised.

I taught them the 3 cycles and all were very attentive.

Don't rush, please, to give them all the circles. Better to master the first one and play the game: show finger up and say the note name - kids suppose to say the next note up. Or learn the circle as a poem.

On Friday we installed the soft mozart software.

Oh, I missed that part! :)

the kids knew what the pictures in the fruitlines game was i.e. door rain mirror. we told them they have not only know what basket the fuit went into but to also listen for the tone. They were very excited. I myself have been having a lot of dreams about the many games in soft mozart

Great! Hope to see the class over the Skype! Can we make it possible?

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Oct 2012 14:55 #6383 by littlebrother
I will ask Renato if it is possible for you to see the class on skpe

More
20 Oct 2012 15:03 #6384 by littlebrother
Helene Renato said yes we will have one of our classes their for our next skpe session

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds