fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Eliana 6 y/o; September 1/12 credits

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Feb 2013 03:56 #8324 by KHAILO
Eliana 6 y/o; September 1/12 credits was created by KHAILO
Eliana is 6 years old. She started the SM program in the second week of January also as her older sister did, but on age 5 to adult level.

The following are her work report for September credits:

Note alphabet game: score 320; 3:10 game timer:

Hanon #1-both hands:

We will try to post videos for October credits by the end of this week.

Please let us know if we are doing these posts correctly and also what we need to work on for improvement.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2013 07:33 #8488 by hellene

KHAILO wrote: Eliana is 6 years old. She started the SM program in the second week of January also as her older sister did, but on age 5 to adult level.

The following are her work report for September credits:

Note alphabet game: score 320; 3:10 game timer:

Hanon #1-both hands:

We will try to post videos for October credits by the end of this week.

Please let us know if we are doing these posts correctly and also what we need to work on for improvement.

Dear KHAILO, I think. Eliana's progress is just amazing! It is hard to believe that in 1 month she accomplished so much!

The only suggestion I have is to us the TEACHING videos for polishing her piano pieces.

As for her theory games and her Hanon exercise playing the progress is WONDERFUL!

Eliana, I am very proud of you! Keep up your great job!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds